D D Deleted member 645774 Mar 27, 2026 With my beauty routines and a fridge full of spleens / Some might say it's extreme, but it's time to say goodbye
With my beauty routines and a fridge full of spleens / Some might say it's extreme, but it's time to say goodbye
D D Deleted member 645774 Sep 7, 2024 You come and go in waves, Leaving me in your wake. You come and go in waves, Swallowing everything. Are you satisfied?
You come and go in waves, Leaving me in your wake. You come and go in waves, Swallowing everything. Are you satisfied?
D D Deleted member 645774 Jul 17, 2024 So baby, I took a little too much. Maybe you sucked the life right out of me. I should have let you know, I never meant to go.
So baby, I took a little too much. Maybe you sucked the life right out of me. I should have let you know, I never meant to go.
D D Deleted member 645774 Jul 12, 2024 We’re killing it the entire way. Wash it down and annihilate. And have yourself a nice doomsday
D D Deleted member 645774 Jun 24, 2024 Silhouettes in the sunset, our final curtain call is drawing near.
D D Deleted member 645774 Jun 8, 2024 Sorry, but you just got in my way. I promise honey, I can feel your pain. And maybe I enjoy it just a little bit. Does that make me insane?
Sorry, but you just got in my way. I promise honey, I can feel your pain. And maybe I enjoy it just a little bit. Does that make me insane?
D D Deleted member 645774 May 31, 2024 We are the frayed, we are the torn. We are the beaten and the scorned. And now you've forced the beast to bare its teeth.
We are the frayed, we are the torn. We are the beaten and the scorned. And now you've forced the beast to bare its teeth.
D D Deleted member 645774 May 17, 2024 It's like there's cancer in my blood. It's like there's water in my lungs And I can't take another step. Please tell me I am not undone.
It's like there's cancer in my blood. It's like there's water in my lungs And I can't take another step. Please tell me I am not undone.
D D Deleted member 645774 May 8, 2024 When the blood pours out like rain, take pleasure in the pain. You're not the only girl to scream my name but the first I can't resist.
When the blood pours out like rain, take pleasure in the pain. You're not the only girl to scream my name but the first I can't resist.
D D Deleted member 645774 May 1, 2024 All my life I've drowned in adrenaline. Now my blood runs slow like a sedative.
D D Deleted member 645774 Apr 15, 2024 Dont waste your time on me, I am beyond repair. I am sick but it feels fine to me and if you really care. Leave me alone in my own nightmare
Dont waste your time on me, I am beyond repair. I am sick but it feels fine to me and if you really care. Leave me alone in my own nightmare
D D Deleted member 645774 Apr 1, 2024 Gimme all your love, your pain, your thrill. Gimme all your memories, melodies, remedies now. 'Cause I wanna burn them
Gimme all your love, your pain, your thrill. Gimme all your memories, melodies, remedies now. 'Cause I wanna burn them