Chris_90 15 minutes ago I just found out there’s an actual clinical name for when you can’t sleep at night and just eat instead…. ….its called insomnomnomnomnia.
I just found out there’s an actual clinical name for when you can’t sleep at night and just eat instead…. ….its called insomnomnomnomnia.
Chris_90 Yesterday at 5:19 PM I think nobody reads profile posts anymore.. *inserts absolutely nothing* Have a nice weekend lovely people… and the rest of you too!
I think nobody reads profile posts anymore.. *inserts absolutely nothing* Have a nice weekend lovely people… and the rest of you too!
Chris_90 Sep 12, 2026 I smile for the world while I’m breaking inside, Trying to outrun all the thoughts that I hide.
butterface Sep 8, 2026 I’m not entirely sure where the sleeve came from or why your hair is so dark… but it’s close enough.
SweetLittleIvy Aug 12, 2026 Seems like birthday wishes are in order,happy birthday Chris,I hope it's been awesome!

Reactions: Chris_90