2020 MINDSET

Discussion in 'Drama' started by RennoldHB, Dec 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. RennoldHB

RennoldHB New Member

Money:
    100⛀
    I’m becoming old and presumably can’t go any further with my bravery and reputation of pissing off Mr. Kramer's troops, without wasting time over strangers, w/o any profit in this entire story.

(1)
    Oftentimes would seem just like I'd be preaching, but I'm not here to preach. I'm just forwarding a message for people to awaken, but if you are fine with being isolated in miserableness, low-life illusions, and lies, then go fuck yourself. I'm not better than you and I claim to be no saint. After all, I'm as sinful as you are.

You have to be a low-life to breathe in a virtual environment (rathole) like this, because in the Factory of Cunts Nowadays (which has no fundings without Mr. Kramer) miserableness is like the oxygen, and if you're not their league, you will eventually become one amongst them, but for Mr. Master of All Puppets, just another customer, i.e a few more money.

You feed the Master with your presence while fucking up your own life. You pay for it, and though you could regret and make oaths, things do not always work out. Why not let these days be the last, and improve your condition by a huge change?

(2)
    I'm not here to preach, or to lecture you on morality, nor to act like a tough guy and deal with the people through verbal pressure. But why do I talk this way? It's easy: I can't stay passive, while people get thrown into pits of miserableness by Kramer’s army of desperate virgins, suffering from feelings of isolation, shame, anxiety, depression, and anger, under the negative impact of this dark place, among many others (yes, this isn’t the only – intentions of avoiding this, should mean to avoid all, not leave FCN and go elsewhere).

And I definitely worry about myself more than I do for you, as a cynical person, and because of that, I'm here. So cheers, for the love of humanity, getting rid of filth and very soon making a change!

(3)
    Is this world a paradise, a prison, a game or a war?

Whether I'm alive or dead, that's irrelevant to you, and there's no reason not to be.

I lay dead on the ground, and soon become pale, but something prevents me from sleeping soundly. It's the sadness, stress, frustrations, and worries, as though I learned over and over, I again made the same mistakes in life.

You do too. Fix your life up.

If you think you stand higher than others, that's bullshit. But it's normal for people to think so, and though we're nothing but travelers, we pretend to be lords. Better be humble, lower your head and be humble, because life is made of walls you get to hit your head to.
    • What's the first thing you think of when waking up in the morning, and what's the last thing you think of before sleeping?

• What makes you content, and what makes you cry?

• What do you want the most?

• Who do you try to please the most?

• What do you fear most to lose?
    If the answer to these questions is something fleeting, isn't it time to reorient?

2. RennoldHB

RennoldHB New Member

Money:
    100⛀
    I’m not much into what’s legit. I’ve been banned dozens of times for interfering in FCN’s operations, and each time returned triumphantly happy with a new account, for the simple reasons of showing Kramer’s troops who’s the boss, and running my humble campaign unstoppably.

So many accounts, beyond the site’s limits, and to admit it without any hesitation, two were in pink (hell yeah, pink like that chased paper on which the face of Her Majesty is printed on), since the pink usernames always attract the masses locked in the rathole, both used for 1) fighting anti-Semitism, 2) motivating people spiritually, 3) raising awareness on the dark reality we belong to (Gov. conspiracies), 4) promote the goods of Marxism.

3 ‘Osama’ accounts, used for 1) fighting islamophobia & xenophobia, 2) raise awareness on crimes, 3) inform people on truth and clarify on misconceptions.

‘TheMoral’, ‘DrFelix’, ‘ReturnedWarrior’, ‘Stealth_’ etc. to log for other confidential motives, and this one ‘RennoldHB’ for an ultimate separation and introduction to my campaign.

Today it was me, tomorrow some other guy, until this site is shut down. #2020

3. Slopps

Slopps Guest

4. RennoldHB

RennoldHB New Member

Money:
    100⛀
    [​IMG]
    Ikr

5. RennoldHB

RennoldHB New Member

Money:
    100⛀
    I just hope we all agree that Stanley is a bitch boy.

6. tenor-1.gif

piece_head and Dogowar like this.
  7. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    211,824⛀
    Busty_Nerd likes this.
  8. Busty_Nerd

Busty_Nerd The Thicc Admin Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    107,443⛀
    Big TLDR please i'm old I gotta go to bed soon