6 Months... That's Long Enough

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kelsey12, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    I know what unsolicited means. But the fact you think your opinion matters shows your arrogance. You pick with people over the most petty things in their posts. Especially new people. You are a bully . You get off on putting other people down because your life is shit. You admitted as much with this intro without even knowing it. But this is a public post . I don't have to go private. Hold your ground or stand down.

2. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    It's no one else's fault you are unhappy with your life but you. Deal with it! Stop being a bitch to people you think are easy targets and when confronted at least don't give lame answers like you have. No one gives a fuck

Spangle likes this.
  3. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    You're wrong..totally..and I give a fuck, for one.

Kelsey12 likes this.
  4. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    I'm wrong? No I think I got her type down pat.

5. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    She was right about something though. I do give people shit for my own amusement. They are always people like her. Wanna be bullies , holier than thou types , Nazis , racists etc. I'm not saying she is any of later things but her arrogance and need to fuck with people puts her in the same group. If she can fuck with people openly then she should be able to take an open response. Her lack of being able to do so shows her character. She backs down just like them.

6. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

As long as we're making it official... hello. :)

I try not to be cryptic, or beat around the bush. Sometimes things get lost in translation, but given the opportunity, they can always be sorted.

Always a pleasure.

Eagleeye likes this.
  7. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

Uhhh, I'm holding my ground, and my ground is to not argue with you in a thread. I thought I typed that out slowly enough for ya. Pay attention.

Lakeside and Spangle like this.
  8. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    I love how people who don't meet your standards refer to it as 'holier than thou'. What do they call the people who don't meet their standards? Can we use that term as well?

Kelsey12 likes this.
  9. Spangle

Money:
    4,738⛀
    Or maybe you just have a problem with women who know their own minds?

Kelsey12 and Lakeside like this.
  10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    No my problem is with people who are assholes or cunts . Male or female. Especially when they have no cause to be. She's a bitch and if she were I guy I'd call him the same thing.

11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Don't hide behind that bullshit. Like all bullies and assholes and cunts you can dish it out but can't take it. I don't want to argue in s thread is pretty lame. And if that is true stop responding. If you're going to be a bitch , asshole ,cunt etc be that . Don't fake when you are called out on it. You act pretty tough but let me get under your skin. Some guy who's probably hundreds if not thousands of miles from you and am just some dude online. Get over yourself. You are bitter woman pissed at the world and who likes to fuck with people as a result.

12. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Don't try to make this about gender Spangle that's lame as well and a sucker card to pull .

13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Standards. Shit who said I had standards. I didn't.

14. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    I'm not a nice person. I'm bitter , and I take it out on others. She has literally said about herself what I am saying about her. And now her and you guys are arguing she's not. Wtf really!

15. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Again, you are evading the issue. You obviously do, just lower than most as your 'holier than thou' comment proved.

Kelsey12 likes this.
  16. Spangle

Money:
    4,738⛀
    This statement makes it sound gender specific to me. In fact the whole way you've been typing says that to me.

Isn't this exactly what you're calling her out on? Double standard?

Kelsey12 likes this.
  17. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Well guess my comment was right in the oddest of ways o_O

Kelsey12 likes this.
  18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    That statement says nothing about gender. It doesn't have a female connotation. And no it's not a double standard. I admit freely that's what I do. She on the other hand acts af if it's something else.