A Pure Frenzy.

Discussion in 'Film, Music, Literature, Art' started by Enigmatic, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Enigmatic

Enigmatic Member FCN Regular

Money:
    103⛀
    There's someone, whose gaze is more comforting than my own reflection, whose overhaul empowers me, fills me with an terrific surge of high-spiritedness, lets me rejoice in my own skin, free of bandages of society, failing to fix my devastating emotional cracks. His touch welds those shards of my split, shredded self into one, leaving a resplendent shroud of skin that radiates my inner glow. There is something about him, that makes my story of life more about the moments we share together. Maybe, I was born only a half of myself, and found that other half, in him.

He was staring at me, his eyes trickling off specks of gleam, beaming arousal at every part of mine he set them on. My sight fell onto his abyss of the iris, and I could peek at my own fuming, smothering heart, thumping at my chest, making me quiver and shudder. The blanket of skin stung me at places, the sweatdrops it was festooned with, trailing like drooling snails over my goosebumps and freckles, tingling me. The air blew softly at my breasts, and my nipples had streams of blood surged vehemently through, leaving them sensitive even to a microbial poke. And his sight poked my skin at places, plummeted deep into my soul like X-Rays. I looked at his man-trunk, dangling, lifting itself up, as more blood got pumped into it, as if his every body part pointed at me, impaling through my skin. I wished to be impaled, to be plummeted in, to let every patch of my skin breathe, every strand of my hairs twirl and sensitize me.

The world around us shrank to bring us closer. His breath could now splatter at my lips, vaping off his warmth at them parched, wrinkled protrusions. His nose rubbed gently through mine, pressing against my cheek, while his lips clasped my upper lip, the shiny abyss of his brown eyes letting me sink into his whole. I shuddered at the contact, my heart orchestrating the surge of electricity and swooshing blood through my veins. It tasted like electricity, the amalgum of our saliva. His tongue thumped to and fro against my lip, his taste buds scrubbing gently against my teeth and the inner of my lip. My lower lip could feel the little bristles of his goatee hair, while I was devouring the juice of his lower lip.

He laid the web of his hands at the warm, pulsating bark of my neck, carving down to the bare, boney desert, the chest of treasures, unlocked by his fingertips. The rhythm of his taps, fell on my breasts like drumsticks on a drum, upon which my piscine and voluminous breasts quivered, and my nipples poked his chest muscle in bits, as if my body delivered a Morse code of pleasure. My crotch had the itch, which his cock was allaying and scratching against. My pussy lips greasing his man-trunk, voluptuous thighs rubbing against his. Our navels met, as he locked me up in his arms. My body fell under the spell of my passion, and that electricity, that catalysis, sped us up.

During the next moments , I was looking for parts of his left unkissed, while he was putting a stamp of his kisses and licks at every patch of my skin exposed to thin air, as if we were on to claiming every single bit of each other. His grapple at my ass-cheeks exposed the skin concealed by the crack of the ass, letting a fresh breeze of air usher through, like a seat of air I was sitting on. His fingers played me up like an instrument, striking chords unexplored, while I was turning his key on to hear his accelerated breath and moans. His moans provoked mine.

His face buried on to my breasts, like a cushion letting his nose scrape through my cleavage, sniffing my smell filling him up and all the pores of his brain, making the memory of my smell reverberate through his brain cells. I could tell this, cause his smell was causing the same effect on me. His hands fondled my breasts, like a dough kneaded by a masseur. Every squeeze only pumped more blood and juice into my breasts, flopping and dangling at the music of his gestures. His tongue rolled at the areola, drooling around the nipple, finally suckling and nibbling at them, they confirmed to his actions like hot rubber.

I was eager for a climax, even though I wanted this to never end. He grasped me, laying his arms around my waist, spread my legs apart, my feet pointing up towards the sky, my thighs quivering at the jerk of my legs, caused by the surge of pleasure through my spine. The confines of my rib cage felt like expanding to accommodate a hyperventilating set of lungs and a passionately throbbing heart. I never realized tears drying up at the side of my eyes and my squeals fuelling his grumpy moans. He nibbled at my calf muscle, while I was suckling at his finger, looking at how he gnarled, like a fiesty child, at my skin seasoned with the salt of my sweat. My lips between my thighs were being blown at by a constant zephyr. His cock, oiled with our sweat, and glazing, shoved itself inside me, as my hole clasped strongly to his cock. The complex web of my muscles at my crotch, let me absorb pleasure from multiple avenues, his hand smacking at my breasts, his teeth digging in at my thigh, while I opened myself up to him. The funny feeling at the crotch was getting too much for me to contain, and I giggled, chuckled, screamed and what not, to acknowledge that. This, being the music to his ears, was enough to engross him into diving with me towards the climax. The feeling was amping up, and at one point, my anal muscles failed to contain this flood of pleasure. We squirted, which left us panting, and chuckling at each other.

Now it was his turn to spread his legs, and open himself up for me. I was longing to hold the helm, grab the joystick to the game of pleasure. I enclasped the cock around my pallette and tongue, teeth scraping gently through the foreskin. The throbbing culminated into surges that ran down the spine and pleased my heart and my throbbing clit, already being titilated by his constant taps at them. His tongue instructed my clit to move and unlock my pleasure like a cypher, while my ass was spread bare open before him, ready to grace his face as a seat. All of this was, in essense, sheer frenzy.

And after we hit the climax once more, we laid on our bed, his head lying upon my thighs, while my fingers stroked his hairs. We both looked at the ceiling, dilated pupils, tranquil breaths, and a soothed heart and soul.

2. SexyBeachLady

SexyBeachLady Active Member FCN Regular

Romantic and equally Sexy!
    Thanks for making me horny rn Enig :p !

Enigmatic likes this.
  3. Enigmatic

Enigmatic Member FCN Regular

Money:
    103⛀
    Well, that was to thrill you, Beach. So glad you enjoyed it :D