Adult Chat vs Sex Chat

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by CindyClaire1990, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Lupine

Lupine Guest

You do realise the person you've replied to is a bloke right??

Or did you feel a need to just throw a random post in?

2. CindyClaire1990

CindyClaire1990 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    273⛀
    Thanks for your honesty and suggestion. Well social media is a good choice, sometimes i just want to chat with people outside my living circle, know more about their live, work, society....

3. Kam123456

Kam123456 New Member

Money:
    11⛀
    Hi i am a new membre with you

CindyClaire1990 likes this.
  4. CindyClaire1990

CindyClaire1990 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    273⛀
    hahaha...Hi and welcome

Prakashraja025 and Kam123456 like this.
  5. Kam123456

Kam123456 New Member

Money:
    11⛀
    Thank you cindy ❤❤❤
    Can i have a discussion with you ??

6. Prakashraja025

Prakashraja025 New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Call me

7. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,885⛀
    How many of you morons understand the context?

8. Bdj1992

Bdj1992 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Posting stolen Instagram pictures aint going to fit on this site.....

Dude @ChocolateCockOnCam do some searching on pictures and you see if they are fake or not

EmmaJay and Lupine like this.
  9. ChocolateVinny

ChocolateVinny Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Fuckin hell.. thanks man!! How do you even check the authenticity of these pics? Smh such a novice

10. Bdj1992

Bdj1992 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

On PC right click and check with Google, on phone hold down your finger on the picture and search with Google or save the picture and throw it into the website tineye.

Maybe some other ways @Stanthropical?

11. ChocolateVinny

ChocolateVinny Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Cheers mate. Much appreciated.

12. Lupine

Lupine Guest

You can also use Tineye.com

Little more effort on that though.

nessabbyxo likes this.
  13. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,885⛀
    I have no input regarding confrontations and drama escalation and it's none of FCN's business who is what, where, when, how many, etc—that's why rules are what they are (http://www.freechatnow.com/rules) and no one's information is verified.

If someone is suspicious in your opinion, don't interact with them. No one is obligated to reveal their true identity to you via photos or any other personally-identifiable information. No matter how much you want for someone to live up to your expectations and possibly unreasonable delusions, remember that everyone is here for their own reasons, not yours—which may not jibe with your ideals, motives, reality and all other aspects of your preferred method of social interaction.

https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/threads/internet-safety-and-privacy-101.19268/

Best way to meet someone at face-value is not on internet.
    Best way to anonymously connect with people around the world 24/7 is on internet.

14. LukePL

LukePL New Member

Money:
    31⛀
    It would be really great if we had a separate room just for registered users, strictly moderated, where people could talk on everything but sex.

Sex is good but upon entering the AdultChat I hoped to change the topic, and there really are people chatting on different subjects. It is just that their messages are flooded in the spam copy-pasted directly from SexChat.

There could be a restriction for users to have only one chat open at one time or the privilege to create their temporary invite-only personal chatrooms to avoid that spam flood.

15. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,885⛀
    A channel for only registered users existed as a result of requests, but people didn't use it and it was shut down.

There's #TheLounge with many spammy things censored. There also are other underutilized channels with low activity.

Room list would become spam flood if each user were able to create their own channel. Imagine 500 nonsensical rooms.