anal for me but also hubby?

LilyD

New Member
Im here because the husband wants to fuck me anal, however i have never tried it... to make he want to do it, he has said if i take a guy this way then he should to, do you think this is unfair or actually a thing?

In 35 year old english girl 5ft 7 petite xx
 
Well if you both want to explore anal together don’t forget get to prep first. Try going shopping together for toys maybe some butt plugs , they help by stretching things out and a good quality lube. When the time comes
For penetration you have to relax and make sure you communicate with your hubby and he needs to listen to you !!
 
Well if you both want to explore anal together don’t forget get to prep first. Try going shopping together for toys maybe some butt plugs , they help by stretching things out and a good quality lube. When the time comes
For penetration you have to relax and make sure you communicate with your hubby and he needs to listen to you !!
I'd love to fuck you both in the ass but I would like to be fucked in my ass as well. Either pegged by her taking his cock in my ass or even both idk. We might as well all suck some cock too. Hahaha
 
Im here because the husband wants to fuck me anal, however i have never tried it... to make he want to do it, he has said if i take a guy this way then he should to, do you think this is unfair or actually a thing?

In 35 year old english girl 5ft 7 petite xx
I personally think everyone should be fucked in the ass on a regular basis at the very least a few times a month. Nothing else is quite like having your cock inside a nice or the feeling of your own asshole get penetrated & an 8 inch long & girthy realistic dildo buried in your ass. But I can't wait to feel a real cock in my ass for the first time. I want to achieve a footlong penetration at least once. All 12 inches buried in my ass. Dildo & or cock. Seems like an odd goal I'm sure but nevertheless an impressive & one I really want to achieve.
 

Trending content

Back
Top