Animation Anime your watching now or looking forward to?

Discussion in 'Film, Music, Literature, Art' started by MaridaCruz, Nov 16, 2018.

1. MaridaCruz

MaridaCruz Guest

As the title says what anime are you watching or do you watch anime at all

I'm looking forward to the upcoming gundam series

MrHandsome1983 likes this.
  2. MrHandsome1983

MrHandsome1983 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Not currently watching anything. Love Pokemon, dragon ball super. I have watched, many different ones. Very interesting.

3. ZappedBlonde

ZappedBlonde Guest

I have plans to finally watch My Hero Academia after everyone keeps telling me to watch it, I just got through watching Soul Eater for the 4th time.

4. Aiko98

Aiko98 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

YOU SHOULD!!! "You Say Run" is the ultimate comeback hero song! also, All Might and his SMAAAASH punches are beautiful!

and currently watching Attack on Titan! and omggg its amazing and the soundtrack is top notch!:D

Nenya and Navarre like this.
  5. Alex_1199

Alex_1199 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    8,788⛀
    Jojo part 5 :))))

But you should also watch the other parts.

6. HotGothLadyBoy666

HotGothLadyBoy666 Vampire

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I just watched Familia Arcana.

7. MrHandsome1983

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Think I’m going to watch, dragon ball super.

8. Bryanpenguin

Bryanpenguin Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    2,753⛀
    Will be watching Berserk/ Attack on Titan with my brother sometime soon. Mmm anime =) Delish!:):)

9. MrHandsome1983

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Favourite scene, from, dragon ball super.

10. Pinguu

Pinguu Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Waiting for Vinland Saga to finish and then watch it in a go...

(pulling back an Old thread than creating a new one)

11. Two_face

Two_face Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,600⛀
    I dont know if it still counts but i just finished erased and i recommend it as a great series if you're into murder/mystery!!

Pinguu likes this.
  12. FallenFreya

FallenFreya Guest

Currently watching Rurouni Kenshin on Netflix.

Looking forward to seeing Attack on Titan season 3.

Pinguu likes this.
  13. Pinguu

@Two_face Erased is actually quite a good watch. Especially I didn't expect it to be that emotional.

@FallenFreya - Netflix has brought back many old series and even been a launchpad for quite a lot of new series. Some awesome some weird. I found season 2 quite a drag. Let me say this, Season 3 redeems season 2 :)

Two_face and FallenFreya like this.
  14. Two_face

Money:
    1,600⛀
    Well if we're still on the subject of good anime on Netflix I must also recommend devilman crybaby. I especially enjoyed the series Stirlingstoryline and how they didn't necessarily believe in ex machina

Pinguu likes this.
  15. Pinguu

when I used the words "some awesome some weird", I had Devilman Crybaby on my mind.

Though not anime but Love, Sex, & Robots is also fine work. apart from that, Afro Samurai , quite old but under-rated its super action crazy samurai story, who has an Afro. Lot of swag; Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan - a sweet story of a girl and her "Fight Plane". It is a heartwarming story. ; The Disastrous Life of Saiki K - this one is full of quirky comedy, though with psychic powers ;Code Geass - again old, however, I really think this is among my top 3 Anime ever made ;Aggretsuko - World's answer to Hello Kitty, that one wanted; Canon Busters - its like a steampunk adventure; Ajin - its computerised Anime, so everyone does not enjoy this, but is a fine watch.

Two_face likes this.
  16. Pinguu

To be honest I gave up on this one. It's like an Anime in a loop. One competition then chases, then competition, and a chase. It keeps going on in a loop.

A lot of hype but I am not on that wagon. If someone wants to enjoy anything in this genre - HunterXHunter is brilliant.

17. Two_face

Money:
    1,600⛀
    I haven't seen all of these but I definitely agree with you on the love sex and robots and saiki k!! Both pretty good shows. Love sex and robots sort of remind me of black mirror except not as dark Lol

Pinguu likes this.
  18. Pinguu

Ya, LSB was fun especially that 3 robots vs Cat episode

19. Alex_AD

Alex_AD Guest

Noragami