anybody annoyed with the number of presumed fake girls in the chat rooms?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by unknownintent, May 29, 2018.

1. MakeUshakeHard

MakeUshakeHard Member FCN Regular

Money:
    493⛀
    That's exactly right. Might be able to fool some people but not everyone.

2. Chefwithabs

Chefwithabs Well-Known Member FCN Regular

That’s not bad at all in fact that’s what most guys in chat are probably looking for, whether they’ll admit it or not ;). I think the complaint here is dudes posing as women. Of course I could be completely wrong. Either way you do you!

3. Slopps

Slopps Guest

I think the point made here (/by @AmberDoll) is that of course we all lie when we chat. And that healthy in my humble opinion. You can "live" your fantasy, just for an hour or 2 be a slut, a dom, or a helpless romantic... All the things we cannot do irl because of many bad and a usually a few good reasons.most of us would agree to say thats is Ok. Why draw the line at pretending being a girl?
    To make it clear, I hate it when a guy poses as a girl. But I probably spot 80% of them, so i don't care.... and those who get away with: well done! I had fun, he/she had fun. We will never meet again and that's it.

J.

4. People will always hide who they are. It's a fact we have to put up with. Sometimes when someone won't cam, it's genuinely because they may be shy or just are a little more modest. Also, if someone demands nudes from me after a couple minutes of talking I tend to either refuse or straight up ignore, because when my first denial of nudes has gone ignored, I get uncomfortable. I shouldn't have to justify why I don't want to show myself.

This is less a female problem and more a problem with people as a whole. I've been catfished more often by men than women. Maybe if we lifted each other up, instead of berating them for being someone they're not, then we might get to the bottom of this problem.

5. TeeNTee

TeeNTee Guest

Then quit whining and dont, its simple.

/Thread Done

6. Steg

Steg Guest

Who cares if the user is pretending to be a female or shows a fake pic.
    It's the internet. Use your imagination. If you think they have tits and a pussy then assume they have. I don't show pics willingly so why should the other user. The end result is the same for you regardless, if your goal is a five fingered knuckle shuffle.

Just don't give any debit card details to a Nigerian heiress promising you $1million for a $500 down payment and you'll be fine.

7. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,756⛀
    You forgot to mention all the fake men, overwhelming men to women ratio and social ineptitude women have to deal with.

8. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    I’m a sponge so I get a pass! Plus I wear pants!

9. Dezzi420

Dezzi420 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    3,878⛀
    I never even tried, but I'll give it a go if you recommend a good part. I just clicked it cus I saw all the "Anybody want to watch my BF jerk off on Skype" fakes in the lesbian chat room, then saw this thread right after. I think, when all a "girl" wants to talk about is her boyfriend's dick, then you know all you need to know.

10. Ehcanuck

Ehcanuck Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,862⛀
    It’s not fake if you think it’s real... wack away my friend, Wack away

11. Steg

Steg Guest

But not impossible

WomenRfromVenus likes this.
  12. bladez234

bladez234 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

MGTOW/redpill/incel

Take your pick.

13. Shootingstar28

Shootingstar28 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    2,191⛀
    Please send a pic with your username and today’s date across your tits and your face showing for me to verify you as real and then we may chat. I will happily send you a video of my lower half as I play with my average hairy cock.

Yeah ok!!!!

14. Just a general thought from me. If you cannot tell within 5 minutes, then you might as well continue because you aren't smart enough to know anyway

Slopps, xyzrp and JuicyLipz like this.
  15. Matthornychat

Matthornychat New Member

Money:
    59⛀
    I’m new here so I may be missing the point. But this forum should be about having fun in whatever way people want to achieve that.

16. Alwayscrashingthesamecar

Alwayscrashingthesamecar Active Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Safety first ladies.

Also. I dont really get the cam thing. Just have a wank. What difference does it make if someone's watching.

JuicyLipz likes this.
  17. Shootingstar28

Shootingstar28 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    2,191⛀
    I have to agree what’s the need to prove anything. The real world is outside, can we not use our imaginations online and all have some fun!!!

18. xyzrp

xyzrp Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Truth :3