- Which device and model are you using?
- iPhone 16
- Which OS and version are you using?
- 26.6.2
- How are you connecting?
- Wifi
- Which web browser and version are you using?
- Google Chrome
- Are you using special settings or extensions?
- No
- Did you update your software recently?
- Yes
- What is the error message you're seeing?
- External server error
- Have you attempted any troubleshooting?
- Yes
- Your other currently active FCN profiles
- None
- Your previous deleted FCN profile
- None
Ban Appeal Help
9/23/26 approx 3pm central time I was banned for underage content which was taken out of context. I admit I should have known better than to use the words “young” and “teen” consecutively and what those could infer. I was talking to a 19yo and “young” referenced way younger than me(I’m 50) and teen(19) which she is. I basically meant younger woman, but worded wrong. Won’t do it again. Please consider repealing my ban after you’ve felt enough time has passed. Screenshot of ban attached moderator Brittanyrose told me to post here.
Username Mttexan-m
9/23/26 approx 3pm central time I was banned for underage content which was taken out of context. I admit I should have known better than to use the words “young” and “teen” consecutively and what those could infer. I was talking to a 19yo and “young” referenced way younger than me(I’m 50) and teen(19) which she is. I basically meant younger woman, but worded wrong. Won’t do it again. Please consider repealing my ban after you’ve felt enough time has passed. Screenshot of ban attached moderator Brittanyrose told me to post here.
Username Mttexan-m