Beware of Sexy_420_geek.

Discussion in 'Drama' started by PrincessJasminee, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This person harasses and stalks women, usually the younger generation. Acts normal at first then gets obsessive, tried blocking and ignoring. This is the last warning. For everyone see to that you've been asked to leave it alone Justin. You're pyscho.

MissMuff, CrystalMarker and Believe6 like this.
  2. Believe6

Believe6 Member

He also believes that every young girl wants him even if your just being nice as a friend

3. Jeanne

Jeanne Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Wow Jas. I didn’t know he was bothering you. Are you ok hun?

4. No I'm tired of him making me and other people uncomfortable. So I called him out. He uses his page to voice his trash talk now I am too. Ty for asking Jean.

CrystalMarker likes this.
  5. CrystalMarker

CrystalMarker Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I blocked his scummy ass

witchygirl likes this.
  6. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
  7. Suburbancommando

Suburbancommando Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,750⛀
    Personally, my creep radar went off the instant I saw him. I just didn't want to be a dick and call him a creep. Thanks for saying it Jasmine

8. If he would just back off then things wouldn't be like this. Troll confirmed.

9. Sexy_420_geek

Sexy_420_geek Well-Known Member

Ok...so here we go. @PrincessJasminee wants this out. So its out. Jas and I had a short, sexting-based relationship. She started getting very attached, and I pulled away, because she was young and had voiced wanting a future with children, which I knew I could never provide for her. We remained shaky friends, but its never been the same. The last time we actually talked, she wrote me a curt message in convo saying, approximately, "I'm fucking done with this. I'm out". At first, I wished her well and left a nice message saying goodbye to her on my profile. She asked me to take it down, saying she preferred to remain discreet. I said maybe, because I didn't like the way that she had said goodbye to me. I thought it was rude and uncalled for. Then she started getting an attitude with me, to which I retaliated, and now we are no longer friends. So now she's posting this out of Revenge.

You wanted to air dirty laundry, princess, so there it is.

@Believe6, you came on to me, so you should really shut up.

@Suburbancommando, you don't know me and have never spoken to me, so you should shut your mouth too.

I have quite a few very good friends on this site who will vouch for the fact that I'm not a stalker or a creep. Look at my follow list. Ask anyone on it, and they will tell you what kind of person I am.

Personally, I would like to just leave this whole thing behind. Including the people who started it.

Peace.

10. Never did I say I wanted that stuff with you. So you can take several seats with your perverted ass. And you came on to me as usual. Show receipts to back up your claims. I have screen shots if you want to see them Justin. I'm not ashamed of what I did actually but I am ashamed that I was new to the site and did that with you. So shut up, no one wants you and stop trying to make yourself feel important by bragging about your past sexual experiences. You're a creep and it's confirmed. Have a nice day.

11. Sexy_420_geek

What's confirmed is that you are a jilted young girl who is lashing out because the guy she wanted doesn't want her. Too bad, so sad. Grow up and stop trash trash-talking.

12. I truly never wanted your ass. You've been around the block Justin. It takes someone jilted to know someone jilted so come with someone new. Be smart about it at least. Didn't you know that your creepy ways would catch up to you? Tisk tisk.

13. Sexy_420_geek

What is truly creepy is that you had to post a forum Thread about me. Because I mean that much to you. I was willing to just let it go. But you had to keep pushing it. Hope you're having fun.

14. Sexy_420_geek

I'm done posting on this thing. It is useless and stupid to talk to morons.

15. You'v been hitting on my friends when it's clearly making most of them uncomfortable. Your actions say otherwise than you were "willing to let go" and @ "because I mean that much too you" if that helps you sleep at night bud.

16. So gtfo bye, have a nice day.

17. Alexia22

Alexia22 Active Member

Money:
    6,887⛀
    what the fuck is this "beware of sexy_420_geek". Werent all of you motherfuckers his friend at one point? Stop trying to make people against him. i never have seen him talking crap about you guys. geek has never done anything to you hoes. he is the nicest guy i have ever met so stop ganging up on him!

tessa26 likes this.
  18. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    You are a fucked up stalker. @Sexy_420_geek . And everytime someone calls you out on it you try to put it back on them. Classic deflection. A trademark of stalkers. And before you say I don't know you I do . I know you well enough to know you are a sick messed up individual. I've delt with your type before. So I know from personal experience who and what you are. You are not Innocent, you are not a victim. You are a person with some seriously fucked up personality issues. All these women saying the exact same thing can not be wrong. Go ahead and respond with your usual 4 grade response asshole lol

19. Alexia shut up. There was a point Justin didn't even want you so be quiet and before you talk shit. Post your pic because you're a sketchy rumored catfish.

20. Dhrakenz

Dhrakenz Well-Known Member

Money:
    58,206⛀
    @Sexy_420_geek has been an issue for a few different users that I have spoken to and it always ends the same way, exactly as described above. His attempts to avoid responsibility always try to make his victims at fault. If I am not mistaken, we see this alot of sexual harrassment/assault claims. He is abusive, rude and downright vile. He is liar, a creep, a stalker, a cyber bully and more, all because he cannot accept that people just do not reciprocate the feelings and desires that he expresses. He is a dangerous sort and if we could vote for users to be IP blocked on this site, I would be the first to vote.

Disgusting, useless waste of skin. I am happy to see that more people are realizing this.

CrystalMarker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.