Calling all Wiccan's and pagan's

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Freakishhottie, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Freakishhottie

Freakishhottie Well-Known Member FCN Regular

What's your favorite parts about the religion?

I have always had a love for nature. Feeling the wind against my face, the heat of a fire, the smell of rain, the feeling of the earth beneath my feet.

Getting lost in the woods. I love how we surround ourselves with nature, and what we take we give back. I love the rule of 3. Samhain, maypoles. The ability to see and feel what we believe in. I would love to hear what others enjoy or love about it as well.

Blessed be!

Lou_Lou and PheonixxxMonroe like this.
  2. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Hi there I'am a Satanic Pagan and I follow the path of water elementals and storm elementals.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    Lou_Lou and BigDaddysPizza like this.
  3. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Merry meet and blessed be cause Desdemona The Ice Queen/ also known as The Water Queen was here.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Lou_Lou likes this.
  4. PheonixxxMonroe

PheonixxxMonroe #%!$&@??#*%, m8! FCN Regular

Money:
    145,831⛀
    Im with Freakish hottie on this one:

Religion to me is 2 things:
    1:Music
    And
    2: Nature, life and other profound cycles including *Birth, Life and death* Menstruation and the planets/sun/moon and hiw the moon connevts to the tides of the ocean! All the things that were here by way of nature before organised religion forced its way in were utilized, respected and cared for amongst the earliest tribal peoples (Native American Indians, Audtralian Aboriginals and Maoris of NZ) in such a peaceful and resourceful way, giving us life and strength including the sky, planets, stars, weather, the oceans, rivers etc, the earth and all the minerals within, sun, moon, water, animals, plants, dirt, rock, gems and metals - the real stuff that kept us alive and well before "God" smited his way onto the scene and used fear tactics and plagues and mass hysteria to control the sheeple and stop them from misbehaving!

Nenya and Lou_Lou like this.
  5. BigDaddysPizza

BigDaddysPizza Well-Known Member

Money:
    1,682⛀
    My favorite part about being a pagan is that it gives meaning and significance to every action. Something as simple as tying your shoe can be ritualized,and given a sacred purpose. I like the fact that knowing the cycles of life takes away fear of death and gives one courage even in the darkest moments of their life. And finally,I enjoy serving the will of my gods and knowing that I am part of their greater game.

Lou_Lou and PheonixxxMonroe like this.
  6. PheonixxxMonroe

Money:
    145,831⛀
    We die and go to the Earth, we help the earth's richness in order to help the grass grow, the animals eat the grass and we eat the animals - another cycle of American Indian belief that speaks to me ;)

Dazza666 and Lou_Lou like this.
  7. PheonixxxMonroe

Money:
    145,831⛀
    Well said!

8. BigDaddysPizza

Money:
    1,682⛀
    Thanks. My tradition is Sumerian diabolism,btw.

9. PheonixxxMonroe

Money:
    145,831⛀
    Wow ... ok lol never come across it before but each to their own and be excellent to each other!

BigDaddysPizza likes this.
  10. BigDaddysPizza

Money:
    1,682⛀
    There aren't a whole lot of us. I would recommend the Enuma Elish and the epic of Gilgamesh as a good place to get started reading about it.

11. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    My favorite part of being a pagan is being one with the sea and any kind of water including lakes and rivers even ponds.

12. BigDaddysPizza

Money:
    1,682⛀
    Yeah,it doesn't have to be complicated. We're an easy bunch to please. Good friends,good weather,and good food. Everything else,we can find or make around us.

PheonixxxMonroe likes this.
  13. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I also feel very connected to the night and storms like thunderstorms along with rain and snow.

14. BigDaddysPizza

Money:
    1,682⛀
    Both are full of potential.

PheonixxxMonroe likes this.
  15. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Being connected to my sexuality is a key part of my religion along with seeking hidden knowledge and learning something new everyday.

MidnightMandy and BigDaddysPizza like this.
  16. Samantha000

Samantha000 Well-Known Member

My favourite part of paganism is a lot of traditions centuries ago, before Catholic and that could find now days.
    Everything around is sacred , blood too. The body. The sex. There's no taboos.

Lou_Lou and MidnightMandy like this.
  17. MidnightMandy

MidnightMandy New Member

Money:
    45⛀
    I consifer myself a Heathen, I primarily follow Loki, but lately I've been looking in to Freya and her path of sexuality

18. JustSomeName

JustSomeName New Member

Money:
    41⛀
    You are aware of the fact that Freya does not belong to the family of Odin, Thor, Loki etc.? In case you think Freya is Odins wife (witch a lot of people do), thats wrong, in the nordic mythology there are 2 "families" of gods, called Asen and Wanen (in the leanguages of countrys where the mythology comes from) Odins family are Asen and his wife is Frigg, Freya belongs to Wanen.

19. urBadWolf4awhile

urBadWolf4awhile Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    778⛀
    Not sure where I fall into the pagan sects. I’m pretty independent and free spirited. My wife and I spend a lot of time with Druidic Tarot seeking guidance. For me, I like Druid theology because it aligns with my Christian upbringing and I have no problem going to church. Really my interest right now is a strong spiritual source of energy I can project into relationships. I’ve made contact with a source that I visit most strongly in meditation. I know it’s a she.

Lou_Lou likes this.
  20. Ptcynic

Ptcynic Member FCN Regular

Money:
    387⛀
    One of my favorite parts of being WICCAN is that the gods and goddesses teach us to work WITH them instead of being told to put your trust/faith into a Tempermental god that is "supposed" to do everything for you

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    Lou_Lou likes this.