Can humans be able to make a time machine?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by goku1234, Nov 15, 2017.

1. goku1234

goku1234 Member

Money:
    161⛀
    I
    m here to know other people opinion . Not doing any phd . Just for fun . Dont get serious

2. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,513⛀
    Ask anyone here and they will tell you that I lack a personality or humour of any type. Seriousness is all I know. But there are tons of conspiracy theorists here.

goku1234 likes this.
  3. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,884⛀
    You're looking to argue opinions with "you're wrong, go do your research with documentaries which I will not provide you links to." It's a type of logical fallacy. ;)

4. goku1234

goku1234 Member

Money:
    161⛀
    I never said to believe what i said and m not getting any money if i make people belive what i saw in that documntary i told here btw goodnight both of you

5. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,884⛀
    kbai.

Here's a channel which will help you cut through pseudoscience and seemingly impossible questions:

https://m.youtube.com/user/Vsauce

There's also Vsauce2 and Vsauce3.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    goku1234 likes this.
  6. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Did you know that the flat earth society has members all over the globe..

CosmicGypsy92 likes this.
  7. CosmicGypsy92

CosmicGypsy92 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Ikr! Like we are in 2017. Yet there are hundreds if not thousands of people around the world who still believe that the Earth is flat, argue with baseless reasoning.. (rip to science community lol). Oh! they never spare a moment to criticize NASA, lmfao! There's one guy who even used a gps system to put forth his opinion... But fail LOGIC! lololol

Lupine likes this.
  8. Billy_B

Billy_B Well-Known Member FCN Regular

we know time as in looking at a clock as we know it to be tick tick tick. Actual time is an illusion, because the only real time is the present. the past does not exist except as a memory; the future isn't there at all, and all our knowledge of the future consists of guesses based on the past. and the influence of time is such that most people live for the future: they regard the present as nothing but a headline between an enormous past and undefined future. But having said that we made one, yeah the other day heres a pic of it.

The Time Machine​

time-machine-el-cap-icon-100645774-large.jpg

9. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,884⛀
    Y'all overthinking this shit.

Skip to 6:40

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  10. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,884⛀
    lolbro

"Time" is a word for the existential continuum.

11. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

Russell Wilson is a flat earth believer.

Also, you'd have to be a complete idiot to believe we can make a time machine, or that one has already been made.

Lupine likes this.
  12. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,884⛀
    Time machine will be built in 2018, but before it could be put to test, Drumpf causes a nuclear war and almost all people get wiped out. The only people remain are those who still live in woods and hunt with sticks, but they they never modernize or reach the time machine and that remainder of the human population succumbs to global warming.

13. CosmicGypsy92

CosmicGypsy92 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Time is relative, and flexible and, according to Einstein, "the dividing line between past, present, and future is an illusion". So reality is ultimately TIMELESS.

14. Billy_B

Billy_B Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Weee ......

steampunk_time_machine_icon_by_pendragon1966-d5e8pr2.png

Lakeside and Peggy like this.
  15. Tdp06

Tdp06 Sneaky French Fry FCN Regular

Money:
    102,917⛀
    This is a weird comment, the key is technology, maybe not yet but one day, idiots will come back and tell you your wrong

16. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,513⛀
    Not a weird comment when it was in response to another question

If the capacity is there to create a time machine it would have already been invented

17. Tdp06

Money:
    102,917⛀
    By weird I actually meant offensive.
    to call idiot someone you don't agree with is not normal. That's call freedom of speech.

18. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    Its also freedom of speech to call them an idiot in believing in something that isn't possible.

19. Tdp06

Money:
    102,917⛀
    Yes you can, but is fair or moral?

20. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    Does it have to be?

We are all adults here, if you want to believe in fantasy and tell us about it then we shall happily tell you otherwise.

You don't want other adults to tell you otherwise, keep the unicorns locked up in the cupboard.