Cigs

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Pondathekushbear, Sep 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pondathekushbear

Pondathekushbear Member

Money:
    429⛀
    My friend picks up cigs of the ground that arnt that dirty and he said burning the filter cleans them and i tried to search that online but theirs no straight answer.

2. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

Its just dirty if they have gone past the 3 second rule so dont kiss him or her EVER

3. Pondathekushbear

Pondathekushbear Member

Money:
    429⛀
    he said the ones in the sand ash trays are the best becouse there kept clean but i still worry but he was convinced that burning the filter cleans its and its nice to have you reply Ambie

4. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

So something thats been in someone else's mouth is clean so many ways of wrong

5. Pondathekushbear

Pondathekushbear Member

Money:
    429⛀
    i thought it was true because fire does get rid of germs that doesn't mean i tried it i just don't judge other people

6. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    But if you burn the filter doesn't the filter just melt anyway?

7. Pondathekushbear

Pondathekushbear Member

Money:
    429⛀
    no you dont burn it all the way just for 5 sec

8. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    I'd be more worried about the inevitable onset of lung cancer than what bacteria may or may not be on a fags filter

9. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Australia is about to raise the legal smoking age to 21. It's 18 now.

10. Lupine

Lupine Guest

What's the laws like in Australia, Lakeside. Here we've stopped people smoking in public places etc. It's seen a marginal reduction in people smoking.

11. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,512⛀
    South Korea has banned smoking since 2015

Lakeside likes this.
  12. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Is that a total ban? Can't buy them etc?

13. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,512⛀
    well not a hard ban like that you can buy them but you can only smoke in your apartment basically. Every establisment bans smoking

DamianaMinx, Lupine and Lakeside like this.
  14. Lakeside

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Its getting that way. They are stopping it here with taxes and price increases. It's costing smokers about $1 a cigarette here now. The money from the taxes goes into the free hospitals to pay for their future diseases. Health insurance wont touch smokers here and that means they have to use the free public health system. Why they don't just ban them, I have no idea. Too much revenue for the Governments I guess. The constant price increases will eventually drive all but the rich to quit.

Lakeside

15. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,512⛀
    they basically did the same thing here, they raised the price 80 percent to try to curb smoking, for the most part it did work and the money they get does go to help infrastructure

Lakeside likes this.
  16. Lakeside

Money:
    112,922⛀
    T
    The government freely admits they are aiming at a 15-20% price rise every quarter in an attempt to price them out of the average person's reach but in a way that gives them time to kick the habit. Its a vile habit anyway as any non-smoker who has kissed a smoker will tell you. They taste like an ashtray and smell worse.

Lakeside

Lupine likes this.
  17. Lupine

Lupine Guest

As a kid I was surrounded by smoking family members. Horrid..

18. Kris1973

Kris1973 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Hi there. same other here taxes and bans on where you can smoke can smoke in workplaces even outside, work vans, pubs, etc even vaping is becoming frowned upon. All So agree governments won't ban it as too much revenue from it. I went out with a girl who smoked didn't last long hated it. I do smoke a odd joint every now and then 2 or 3 a month.
    Went to France in August and people were smoking freely in restaurants no one stopped them ruined some of the meals.

Lakeside likes this.
  19. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    Thing is.. the black market will always thrive however much they put the costs up..

20. Tdp06

Tdp06 Sneaky French Fry FCN Regular

Money:
    102,912⛀
    This is not correct, only allowed on street to smoke, tolerated on terrasse restaurant, that's it.