Climate Change.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by swm43usa, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    210,801⛀
    billions*

Excess C02 in the atmosphere, coinciding with human activity (industrial revolution, fossil fuel combustion) is a scam? Lol

2. PompeyJaz

PompeyJaz New Member

Money:
    10⛀
    Listen and Learn

3. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,515⛀
    David icke is a known conspiracy nutjob

Penguin_Petey likes this.
  4. Stanthropical

Money:
    210,801⛀
    There's literally nothing to learn. He's mentiiming
    Lol There's literally nothing to learn. He's talking in circles, conspiracy theories and cites no irrefutable data. His scientific IQ seems to be equal to that of a high schooler.

5. PompeyJaz

PompeyJaz New Member

Money:
    10⛀
    Ahhh, I see. I often wondered why they teached global warming in schools, it's because high schoolers have a low IQ. Making them more gullible to take in what they are being told. Thanks for that

6. PompeyJaz

PompeyJaz New Member

Money:
    10⛀
    Must be alot of Nutjobs in America then, every tour he has done there has been a sell out.

7. Stanthropical

Money:
    210,801⛀
    The scientists who identify global warming are products of high schools. So are the opponents of that science. The douche in the video sounds like high school dropout—unable to complete any point he raises, which causes him to talk in circles He's a dunce.

Rich997 likes this.
  8. Stanthropical

Money:
    210,801⛀
    In America everything sells out. Ever seen a mega church event and their leaders?

9. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,515⛀
    David Icke is British. Lots of nut jobs in the entire world. In all honesty not many smart people in UK or in America. America is full of conspiracy theorists. Look how many people are anti vaxxers. Look at how many places have diseases that were once eradicated.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/slammed-as-holocaust-denier-david-icke-barred-from-australia/

This second article says it all. He believes in giant lizard people running around the world. He must have had one to many concussions playing football

Rich997 likes this.
  10. Stanthropical

Money:
    210,801⛀
  11. Rich997

Rich997 New Member

Money:
    48⛀
    Isn't David Icke the nut who wrote about underground lizard people controlling the globe? Really goes to show the quality of sources left for climate change deniers.

12. Pinguu

Pinguu Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Problem is the word "believe"

I don't believe in Gravity, it is a fact.

I don't believe I need Oxygen, it is a fact I need it.

I don't believe Earth is spherical, it is a fact it is.

I don't believe in an Accelerated-Man-Made-Climate Change, it is a Fact.

This cannot be a belief system, it is not spirituality or religion. The most popular argument against it is - "It always was changing, so this is a scam". You are half right. It was always changing. There have been Ice samples taken to measure this climate change from both sides of the poles. And the increase in global average temperature since the end of the last ice age is 4 to 5-degree. However, in past that change occurred over a period of about 7,000 years. Currently, the same rise of CO2 is around 40% in just the past 200 years, due to humanity's contribution to the planet’s.

7,000 yrs vs 200 yrs is us. Not nature, not the planet or anything else.

13. emptynestcpl

emptynestcpl Guest

You have to believe 7000 years since that is not fact.

14. Pinguu

Pinguu Well-Known Member FCN Regular

No I am not believing, it is Carbon Dating of the core samples. Ice core Samples are drilled and ever depth gives you an approximate age of when that Ice shelf was sealed.

15. emptynestcpl

emptynestcpl Guest

If you believe that is accurate. We can play this game all day. Lol

16. Penguin_Petey

Penguin_Petey Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    6,448⛀
    The self proclaimed "Son of God" is missing a couple of sandwiches from his picnic basket.

17. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,045⛀
    Whether you believe in climate change or not the majority of you on this thread will be dead before the worst of it begins or doesn't. I believe it's real but the fact is won't have to deal with the consequences, at least not for long anyway. And neither will y'all your children will unfortunately but not you . So what is the point in even debating this ?

18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,045⛀
    What's that have to do with climate change. Iran isn't changing the climate. If that is the video I think is. If not my bad dude.

witchygirl likes this.
  19. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,045⛀
    Well since people can't believe the climate is changing when the evidence is in front of them , you can't expect them to think about a meteor falling from space . Especially when some old pols that will be dead in a few years tell them how to think . And they follow along like sheep. Meanwhile these old pols cement their legacy of helping the rich get richer and the rest suffer way beyond their own lives . Isn't much you can do when a percentage of the population just goes baa , baa, bah

witchygirl likes this.
  20. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,045⛀
    It's hard for people to imagine or accept that something like that could happen that's true . Especially if it is something that seems abstract . Even though there are scientists who say without a doubt it could happen again and some who say it's likely. And even though something like that should not be about politics someone would make it about that too. It is a wonder our species has survived since we seem sometimes to do as much to destroy ourselves as continue our existence.

witchygirl likes this.