College advice

Discussion in 'Education' started by Kimmyrae10, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Kimmyrae10

Kimmyrae10 New Member

Money:
    67⛀
    This fall would be my first year going to college and I have been getting nervous and some excited. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for my first year!!

Efksacc, Moh99, Therod2907 and 12 others like this.
  2. Serena_A

Serena_A Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Make allies, fast.
    Take it easy at first, things will only get harder.
    Don't copy and memorize, learn.
    Have fun!
    But not TOO MUCH!

Juanpabl22, Moh99, Therod2907 and 8 others like this.
  3. ReadyAlready

ReadyAlready Active Member

Money:
    803⛀
    Don't waste your money by partying too much lol. Focus, get out and continue your life. Have fun and good luck!

PS. And make a budget!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  4. fastrunner

fastrunner New Member

Money:
    11⛀
    Dont slack off in the beginning, the easy material is basically free points
    If a teacher says class is optional, go anyways and itll work out in your favor
    visit teachers in office hours and gain a good relationship...teachers will help your grade if they like you. I had a lab teacher give me a 100 on every lab because he knew I needed the points and he liked me

Serena_A likes this.
  5. SkiDude101

SkiDude101 Well-Known Member

Look for a collage away from home. Having your independence is a must, plus you'll learn from your mistakes and grow from them. Go somewhere that offers the complete life Experience. Every collage teaches the same academics but they all offer different experiences. If you want to see mountains, oceans, deserts, big cities or small communities. Look for activities offered in the area that you've always wanted to explore, hiking, biking, surfing, rock climbing, musiums, art galleries... Experience it all. Also attend all the campus activities. The first week campus clubs organize with booths and offer you information on how to join their activities. This is a fun and exciting way to find and make friends with similar interests. Don't let your insecurities or shyness keep you from getting out. That is the best time to grow yourself as a person, plus you will enjoy it instead of sitting in your dorm bored.

SnoopSlimes likes this.
  6. Vigor123

Vigor123 New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Can i fuck you?

7. Alo8999

Alo8999 New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Hi
    Yes

8. priyank0

priyank0 New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    hi babes

9. D_go

D_go Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    48,629⛀
    Condoms & pepper spray

10. wrenchwarner

wrenchwarner New Member

Money:
    5⛀
    i want a girl to fuck

11. AshleyLoii

AshleyLoii New Member

Money:
    20⛀
    1. Before you add the teacher to your course cart, use ratenyproffessor to see if they would be good teachers and suitable for you. It really helps a lot
    2. You can try slugsbook for low price books as well its been a minute since i bought a book from my bookstore at my college
    3. No matter what work first then fun second
    4. Try being friends with people who have the same major as you or be friend with a person in your class that know their stuff. Surround with people who knows or knows more then you.

12. SnoopSlimes

SnoopSlimes Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,515⛀
    1. College is no fucking joke.
    2. Dont be a hoe and start thinking that college is a fucking fairy tale like these movies portray it to be.
    3. College is way better than high school though because literally youre free and youre not judged by low life pricks 24/7
    4. Work your ass off because if you want that shmoney, then bish work that ass off
    5. ALWAYS STUDY
    6. ALWAYS DO YOUR WORK

And last but not least, have a fucking amazing time and slay them roaches.

Im almost done with college and ill be applying to university by next year of June/July so its fucking amazing

Bdj1992 likes this.
  13. Loveank

Loveank New Member

Money:
    0⛀
  14. Chavathesexydude

Chavathesexydude Member

Money:
    320⛀
    Yes. Swallow. You don’t want children messing things up before your time. And also take some cock in the ass. Don’t be so boring. Would love to show you babygirl

15. Bdj1992

Bdj1992 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

DUDE JUST STFU with your stupid shit everywere. desperate moron. your freaking 42 years old and act like a fucking caveman with a brain of a Amoeba

16. darth_nihilus

darth_nihilus New Member

Money:
    35⛀
    Learning new things is fun. Make sure you don't realize it too late. Being proactive is a must, try and put your energy to good use. Goes without saying - drink and fuck, but in moderation. There's so much more you could do in college, not just academically.

You make your long lasting friends here. You learn your career skills here. You have the fucks of your life here.

Don't be that passive person who stays in her room or sticks to just one fella or one hobby. Explore, enjoy. Have no regrets.

17. Don't forget to have fun as well! It's not all WORK WORK WORK lol.

18. Madara96

Madara96 New Member

Money:
    0⛀
  19. Dayaakum

Dayaakum New Member

Money:
    917⛀
    Hi very nice that are or have joined the first year of college.. Wishing you all the very best
    Try to be innovative and prompt in your assignments. It will help you to improve on your subject,

Which subject are you taking in college?