Confused

Discussion in 'Health, Advice and Lifestyle' started by Morganlusts, Nov 14, 2017.

?

Help

1. Should I give it up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Will any woman want a cross dressing lesbian

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Morganlusts

Morganlusts New Member

Money:
    20โ›€
    I have been a heterosexual crossdresser for 40 years
    Just ended a 23 year marriage, and I'm exploring my feminine side. I'm confused over the fact that I don't want to be with men, I want to role play a lesbian relationship with a woman
    It seems to me that 99% of the videos and training out there is humiliation domination, aiming at a gay conversion
    I live 80% of my day in women's clothes, and I've been considering hormones, but don't want to be the odd girl out here. Im to the point were I'm about to give it all up. I love feeling sexy, it will be truly a chunk of my heart removed if I go this route, please any advice will be truly coveted.

Morgan

nylonlvr and Snake69me like this.
  2. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738โ›€
    Morgan you pm'd me but honestly I don't have the time/inclination to get into role play with you. Just be yourself and live your life how you want to live it. Happiness starts with yourself ;)

Morganlusts likes this.
  3. Morganlusts

Morganlusts New Member

Money:
    20โ›€
    Ty Spangle, that's not what I was driving at, role play was my life before, was looking more for guidance.

M

4. LingereLover

LingereLover New Member

I dont know what to say. Im a crossdresser, and Bi. I love both, but havent had the priveledge of being a woman with a woman. I hope you find what you seek.

nylonlvr and (deleted member) like this.