C CrazyStonerBitch Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,422 Pppp99 said: Dude don't give in. Click to expand... He just knows what's up lmao
S sr99 Resident FCN Regular Oct 27, 2021 #1,423 Pppp99 said: Dude don't give in. Click to expand... Have you seen thes ladies shit I’m gonna give in in a heartbeat lmao
Pppp99 said: Dude don't give in. Click to expand... Have you seen thes ladies shit I’m gonna give in in a heartbeat lmao
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,424 sr99 said: Have you seen thes ladies shit I’m gonna give in in a heartbeat lmao Click to expand... You just betraying the men on the site like that huh??? OK I'll tell the guys
sr99 said: Have you seen thes ladies shit I’m gonna give in in a heartbeat lmao Click to expand... You just betraying the men on the site like that huh??? OK I'll tell the guys
C CrazyStonerBitch Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,425 Pppp99 said: You just betraying the men on the site like that huh??? OK I'll tell the guys Click to expand... Hahaha you want the guys to yourself huh
Pppp99 said: You just betraying the men on the site like that huh??? OK I'll tell the guys Click to expand... Hahaha you want the guys to yourself huh
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,426 CrazyStonerBitch said: Hahaha you want the guys to yourself huh Click to expand... There's something called men's solidarity, you won't get it don't worry there's enough men here to go around, you'll get your chance
CrazyStonerBitch said: Hahaha you want the guys to yourself huh Click to expand... There's something called men's solidarity, you won't get it don't worry there's enough men here to go around, you'll get your chance
S sr99 Resident FCN Regular Oct 27, 2021 #1,427 Pppp99 said: You just betraying the men on the site like that huh??? OK I'll tell the guys Click to expand... Haha he wants them all to himself lol
Pppp99 said: You just betraying the men on the site like that huh??? OK I'll tell the guys Click to expand... Haha he wants them all to himself lol
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,429 sr99 said: Haha he wants them all to himself lol Click to expand... Now I definitely don't want you to myself
sr99 said: Haha he wants them all to himself lol Click to expand... Now I definitely don't want you to myself
C CrazyStonerBitch Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,430 Pppp99 said: There's something called men's solidarity, you won't get it don't worry there's enough men here to go around, you'll get your chance Click to expand... I don't want your sloppy seconds
Pppp99 said: There's something called men's solidarity, you won't get it don't worry there's enough men here to go around, you'll get your chance Click to expand... I don't want your sloppy seconds
C CrazyStonerBitch Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,433 Pppp99 said: He's all your @CrazyStonerBitch Click to expand... Not who I'm thinking
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,434 CrazyStonerBitch said: I don't want your sloppy seconds Click to expand... You can take @sr99 then
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,435 CrazyStonerBitch said: Not who I'm thinking Click to expand... Well that's your problem, not mine
C CrazyStonerBitch Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,436 Pppp99 said: You can take @sr99 then Click to expand... Refer to above post who the hell you think I was talking about lmao
Pppp99 said: You can take @sr99 then Click to expand... Refer to above post who the hell you think I was talking about lmao
C CrazyStonerBitch Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,437 Pppp99 said: Well that's your problem, not mine Click to expand... Shuuudup already lmao we won deal with it
Pppp99 said: Well that's your problem, not mine Click to expand... Shuuudup already lmao we won deal with it
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,438 CrazyStonerBitch said: Shuuudup already lmao we won deal with it Click to expand... You want me to make fcn give me email notifications every time someone posts here, so you'll never win again huh???
CrazyStonerBitch said: Shuuudup already lmao we won deal with it Click to expand... You want me to make fcn give me email notifications every time someone posts here, so you'll never win again huh???
M MrJackaal Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,439 This win was GIVEN! Nothing else to add Right @Pppp99 and @sr99 ... Right???