Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 13, 2026 #66,941 Walking away again cos not sure I’m welcome (unless I have a drink tomorrow and then I will no doubt pop back lol)
Walking away again cos not sure I’m welcome (unless I have a drink tomorrow and then I will no doubt pop back lol)
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 13, 2026 #66,943 Chris_90 said: You are welcome to me… Click to expand... Don’t eyeroll me then tut tut hehe
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Feb 13, 2026 #66,944 Amelia24 said: Don’t eyeroll me then tut tut hehe Click to expand... I used the wrong letter too… But xoxo to replace the missed letter
Amelia24 said: Don’t eyeroll me then tut tut hehe Click to expand... I used the wrong letter too… But xoxo to replace the missed letter
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 13, 2026 #66,945 Amelia24 said: Not walking away again ….sod them if they don’t like me lol Click to expand... Is that better lol ^^^^
Amelia24 said: Not walking away again ….sod them if they don’t like me lol Click to expand... Is that better lol ^^^^
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 14, 2026 #66,956 Intelligent (I guess, wasn’t inspired for this one)
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Feb 14, 2026 #66,960 Musta been somewhere else; an hour ago