D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Apr 10, 2026 #69,321 Makes it sure that John knows I was just kidding
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Apr 10, 2026 #69,322 BunnyBeeHope said: Losing what little faith in humanity I had left Click to expand... No it's not humanity issue. Some wolves are in sheep clothes. I guess not some, more these days.
BunnyBeeHope said: Losing what little faith in humanity I had left Click to expand... No it's not humanity issue. Some wolves are in sheep clothes. I guess not some, more these days.
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Apr 11, 2026 #69,331 Waiting to guide your horse driven sleigh tonight with my shiny, bright red nose that outperforms Rudolph any day.
Waiting to guide your horse driven sleigh tonight with my shiny, bright red nose that outperforms Rudolph any day.
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Apr 11, 2026 #69,332 Xoxo at the bottom of a poem i have never put.
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Apr 11, 2026 #69,333 You made my night Mr Crispy, I’m going to try to sleep now. XO.
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Apr 11, 2026 #69,336 Back from a little wet and windy walk ….thats the weather not me lol