Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 24, 2026 #73,261 Uneasy feeling about a work meeting I have later this morning
D Deleted member 1448063 Member FCN Regular Jun 24, 2026 #73,264 eXhausted after a crazy walk in the blazing sun!
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 24, 2026 #73,265 Amelia24 said: Uneasy feeling about a work meeting I have later this morning Click to expand... I hope it went well
Amelia24 said: Uneasy feeling about a work meeting I have later this morning Click to expand... I hope it went well
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 24, 2026 #73,268 Allowing myself an ice cream because it's 32 degrees and rising
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 24, 2026 #73,271 Dying in the heat. Not really, but it's pretty close. Send help.
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 24, 2026 #73,273 VelvetReverie said: I hope it went well Click to expand... Aww thanks yeah was ok …just a HR meeting cos I’ve been off work since March ….always a worry when dreaded HR are involved lol Ooh Thread …..Freezing ….well complete opposite but I panicked and wrote the first thing that came to my head
VelvetReverie said: I hope it went well Click to expand... Aww thanks yeah was ok …just a HR meeting cos I’ve been off work since March ….always a worry when dreaded HR are involved lol Ooh Thread …..Freezing ….well complete opposite but I panicked and wrote the first thing that came to my head
Insomniac49 Active Member FCN Regular Jun 24, 2026 #73,274 Oi, dreaded HR…? That’s my profession Grateful to be sat by a fan
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 24, 2026 #73,278 Kicking myself in the ass and try to find my rhythm again
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Jun 24, 2026 #73,279 Long time ago I became a king and I'm still that king