Does age really matter?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Sunny1119, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Sunny1119

Sunny1119 Active Member

Money:
    690⛀
    Am I the only one who gets squeamish when someone half my age (or much less) sends me a message?!

2. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Doesn't bother me as long as they are grown. It does depend on the content of the message though I guess.

Sinfulwing, Sunny1119 and Spangle like this.
  3. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

I have had some great (not sexual) chats with people of all ages here.
    I guess it just depends on what you are looking for here. :)

4. Sunny1119

Sunny1119 Active Member

Money:
    690⛀
    Guess I should be more specific, casual chat with all ages is enjoyable. Young hotheads demanding I accept their attention before I can block I see Babycock....not so much.

5. Sabrina270

Sabrina270 Well-Known Member

Yes it does! Lol. I don't care what anyone says. It doesn't matter how cute he is, what could I possibly have in common with a 25 yr old. It always been my opinion, that when people do that, it's all about sex, that's it. You may find the very rare couple that really got something. Besides to tell you the truth, I much prefer a man with experience, it's a totally different experience. Like I said, that's just my opinion. As far as just talking as friends, that's fine. But entertaining the thought of dating or having sex with someone my son's age, grosses me out! Lol. Now for guys they like young hot chicks, but it's not all it's cracked up to be when the drama kicks in lol.. Not saying all young women are drama. But they are at a different stage of life and maturity. Again, just my opinion.:cool:

Paulus69, witchygirl, Dcdevon and 3 others like this.
  6. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

Hahaha. I must admit I don’t even look at pms from people who I haven’t chatted to in main. Have got very good at ignoring whispers too. :)

7. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,513⛀
    It can be seen as cultural to not be interested in someone with a huge age difference in either way up or down.

Kris1973 likes this.
  8. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    Sabrina, you absolutely nailed it for me with this post!

Just to add though many of the young folk who contact me here are absolutely clueless when it comes to either starting a conversation, or making themselves appear attractive. "Hi" "Hey" or even "Hello" are not the way to appeal to someone. I would give the same greeting to a stranger on the street who caught my eye as I was strolling past, merely out of politeness. It's lazy, and I can't abide laziness like that.

9. Tdp06

Tdp06 Sneaky French Fry FCN Regular

Money:
    102,916⛀
    [​IMG]
    Emmanuel macron, french président met brigitte at school while she was his teacher.... at first she said no he insisted and finally he got her...
    they have more then 20 years difference but when you see them you can feel happiness been together.

Jane29 likes this.
  10. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    All well and good but post this again when she's 70 and he's 50 and then we'll see what legs the relationship has ;)

11. Tdp06

Tdp06 Sneaky French Fry FCN Regular

Money:
    102,916⛀
    well sh'e 64 yo and him 40 so... rendez-vous in 6 years :).

Spangle likes this.
  12. Kris1973

Kris1973 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

It gets a bit weird when girls my daughter's age (19) are sending messages. All i say is I'm no sugar daddy.

13. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,513⛀
    [​IMG]

14. Kris1973

Kris1973 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I chat to any one but draw line sexually or even flirty.

Sunny1119 and Sabrina270 like this.
  15. Vey

Vey Guest

When you are considering dating someone who’s a generation younger or older than you, it’s important to know what you are getting yourself into as well as what you want to get out of it. The age of your brain matters and probably learning from each other is key. It can sometimes be difficult to meet someone especially if you have high standards. All I’m saying is you can keep your high standards but age needn’t be one of those standards. If you don’t care what people think, and your relationship is a fulfilling one that meets your relationship wants and needs, you don’t have to let others opinions’ derail you.

16. Sunny1119

Sunny1119 Active Member

Money:
    690⛀
    That's it exactly, my youngest is 26. When i get messages from 18-25 i cant help but to think "why", then "what"?!

17. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Same. My son is 19 so i wouldn't go there need a real man lol and sabrina yes experience is awesome x

Sunny1119 and Dcdevon like this.
  18. InTheMix

InTheMix Guest

I have always been attracted to older women. I like a woman that knows who she is, what she likes, and embraces it. I have always been a more mature guy. I am 35, so I like a woman that is older than me

A woman half my age, or around there would probably turn me off

Heidiwil, Sunny1119 and witchygirl like this.