Does god exist? and if yes then why they cant be seen in present time?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by goku1234, Nov 14, 2017.

1. goku1234

goku1234 Member

Money:
    161⛀
    I never said high level .if math was wrong then say whats right according to u? Either a event is true or false ..or do u know something different miss?

2. goku1234

goku1234 Member

Money:
    161⛀
    Wow. I said out of one million events 99.99% were false and only one was true. Is it that hard to understand? Obvious half of half doesnt equate to 99 . I said that chances of event being true or false are 50%

3. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,512⛀
    You say 1 out of a million but that is still false. So therefore your math should be 0.

4. goku1234

goku1234 Member

Money:
    161⛀
    I j
    i Just said to consider one event to be true and give opinion according to that

5. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,512⛀
    Why must you believe silly stories?

6. goku1234

goku1234 Member

Money:
    161⛀
    Possibility is 50 % in the event i asked . Either true or not . What was actually wrong u were pointing out miss in my theory? U just gave a definition of probability

7. goku1234

goku1234 Member

Money:
    161⛀
    I dont just said what i thought

8. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,512⛀
    She was right you are wrong. You forget that there are false positives

9. goku1234

goku1234 Member

Money:
    161⛀
    Yes u both r right like i never said there are false events too? Take care both of u

EzMthan1144 likes this.
  10. CosmicGypsy92

CosmicGypsy92 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Imo, The concept of God and religion was basically created by man. A world filled with aimless people around who lacked the basic understanding of life is kind of saddening if you think. Hence religion, to govern people using faith and belief. Politics, religion and money go hand in hand. That is how societies function. To have that CONTROL over the masses.
    For example, know why Hinduism has got numerous gods? Apparently back in the ancient times before the Vedas were written, there were sages. They were renowned for their wisdom, researchers and scientists in their own fields of science and life.. And turns out the sages gave spirituality a higher priority (as in a way of living). But then, the masses could never understand and comprehend such a high level of information(life-paradox). But yes! they loved stories. Well, humans do love listening to stories... That ended up with various manuscripts, books, mythologies being written, idol worship, etc., Similarly every other religion preaches the same concept but in their own different ways - keeping the basic Fundamental principles of life in view.

And everybody has got their own definition of God. It's just the perception that matters.

Oh! Ghost and evil spirits, just a trick of the mind. It's what you want to believe. I feel it's mental illness.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  11. Vey

Vey Guest

Stay cosmic and sane :D

CosmicGypsy92 likes this.
  12. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I'm in the same page as you are brother

13. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

Timing maybe perfect - the ole' saying "If one believes one shall receive"

Perception is an individual choice, as well as respectfulness. Comfort has various meanings for us humans and religion or lack of can be one form.

Jane29 likes this.
  14. PrincessJ

PrincessJ New Member

Money:
    173⛀
    There isn't such thing as a God watching us the whole time. God is the love in everybody and everything.

15. Vey

Vey Guest

If God is love, is love God ? Just being curious to find out an answer ...

16. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    If god is the love in everybody and everything , then what is the hate in human beings ? Is it an evil being causing it or human nature?

17. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,512⛀
    Hate is learned

Peacecountry likes this.
  18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    I agree but I think it also is human nature. The capacity is always there it's just a matter of whether someone follows it or not.

19. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,838⛀
    Concept of God(s) was birthed out of desire to explain our environment and forces of nature. Before there were structured religions, there were Gods for each aspect of life and nature.

As humanity grew more sophisticated, communication evolved. Forms of communication such as storytelling and record keeping allowed for imagination to evolve as well. Boredom and refusal to accept that we are just another animal who's genetically programmed to reproduce just like any life form have caused people to invent an irrational purpose for themselves by using Gods and structuring religions around Gods. Church was born.

Humans are communal creatures and having more members in a community meant prosperity. Churches promoted literacy to a certain extent in order to gain more members. Eventually, literacy grew beyond control of churches and people became skeptical of religion and Gods(s) they promoted, because too many Gods and religions contradicted each other. As skepticism grew, the need to explain all aspects of life and nature has birthed science.

Today, we have enough science to explain nearly everything on this planet and beyond, without employing nonsensical concepts of Gods and religions structured around them.

As atrocious as some religions are, they were certainly inadvertently instrumental in getting us to where we are today with science. Religion is still a moral guide to a lot of people (except for the really archaic forms of religions) and will probably remain active in a lot of philanthropic efforts around the world for the remainder of human existence (probably no more than 300 - 500 years).

That said, Merry Christmas! (To those who believe in that nonsense).

Also, "love" is just brain chemicals. Desire to stay together is a planned communal function.

20. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    How do you know? Is it something you truly believe and feel or is it because you feel it's what you need to say?