Double Standards of Mod or Admin

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by genie375, Sep 7, 2018.

1. genie375

genie375 New Member

Money:
    4,321⛀
    I recently registered another account here in fcn. When other users asked the mod, if I am using any other account, he revealed both my Ids saying that both belong to same IP.

When i contacted the same mod and asked him if I can check with a mod, whether an user is having multiple accounts, he said, he cannot check it and also declined revealing my id to others.

I have the proof of him revealing my identity. I believe this act of him to be a breaching of your privacy.

I want an answer for this, I would also like to contact the founder of fcn for this issue.

Regards,

GENIE 375

Autonomous likes this.
  2. Hawkeye100

Hawkeye100 Well-Known Member

Money:
    18,225⛀
    I don't understand why people "need" two accounts ...to me it just makes you look untrustworthy with some thing to perhaps hide . Just my opinion no offence intended

Bdj1992 and witchygirl like this.
  3. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Have you reported this to the site owners? If not coming here and pointing it out will not get your issue resolved at all.

witchygirl likes this.
  4. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,546⛀
    How did it all start?

5. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Who was the mod?

And why didn't you p2p one of us about this instead of posting this thread

Lupine and witchygirl like this.
  6. genie375

genie375 New Member

Money:
    4,321⛀
    @TacoBelle I pmed to the mods who was online and she replied me to put it in the forums instead.

7. genie375

genie375 New Member

Money:
    4,321⛀
    I tried to contact the site owners and was told by mod to put in forum instead as owners will not be available to listen to your complaints directly

8. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,546⛀
    Some people inadvertently share personal information, end up getting harassed, bullied, etc and they assume another identity, which is perfectly fine and normal.

Other people have a few roleplay identities exclusively for harmless roleplay.

The problem is when unscrupulous individuals seek a multitude of identies for the sole purpose of malice and various forms of spite.

It’s important to distinguish betweeen the three instances.

9. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,546⛀
    There are 260,000+ registered users and tens of thousands of daily chat users, with 1,500-2,500 at any given moment. The owners oversee multiple things and chat is only a fraction of those things. Chat has several layers of people who oversee things just within chat. If owners had to respond to each issue, nothing would get done and everything would fall apart.

Just like anywhere else such design of management exists in order to effectively address all issues in as timely of a manner as possible in any given situation.

I’m yet to receive a contact from you and I don’t know whether you’ve reached out to @TacoBelle either.

This is your final stop if you don’t feel that either one of us have addressed your complaint: https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/threads/detailed-chat-incident-report-form-now-live.11262/

10. dreadyJasmin

dreadyJasmin Chat & Forum Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

I did not know the reason why you wanted to contact the site owner and I advised you that the owner of the site would most likely not have pm function switched on and you may not get a response and at the time there were no admin on and advised you would get no response from them either. I suggested you make contact via the forum which was not in the form of a thread, I expected you would have inboxed relevant admin... silly me. I shouldn't assume.

11. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    It's all good. I am going to talk to the mod in question, as this sort of thing is not really his style, and we will move forward. Thanks!

12. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    The mod has been talked to and everything is good now. Yay team.

13. genie375

genie375 New Member

Money:
    4,321⛀
    I appreciate that and hope this site does good to all

thank you once again