Drone shot down over Iran? What was it doing there anyway?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Diana_Holly, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Diana_Holly

Diana_Holly Member FCN Regular

Money:
    193⛀
    Honestly, that's my only question about this situation. What was a U.S. drone doing in Iran in the first place?

2. CyberGuy69

CyberGuy69 Guest

Spying on the sexy Persian ladies of course.
    But in all seriousness, probably just spotting out Iranian defenses and assets just in case it all kicks off.

Diana_Holly likes this.
  3. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,863⛀
  4. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,513⛀
    First you need to figure out if Iran really did attack the foreign oil tanker unprovoked or did they have a reason

Autonomous likes this.
  5. Cherry1402

Cherry1402 Guest

They knew it was going to get shot down, they were just blatantly hoping they'd see something that Iran wouldn't want them to sere first.

6. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Iran shot down a drone . We almost went to war over it. We may still go to war with Iran. Whether Iran attacked the tankers with or without cause doesn't matter to this administration. Whether that drone was in international airspace or in Irans doesn't matter to this administration. They want conflict with Iran. And they will continue to seek it , no matter what Iran does or doesn't do.

witchygirl likes this.
  7. Steg

Steg Guest

News flash. Other countries spy on each other. Drones are a tool to carry out that task.

8. Diana_Holly

Diana_Holly Member FCN Regular

Money:
    193⛀
    I already knew that. I was asking why we would send a $1 million drone into a very dangerous place, where it was almost guaranteed to be hit by something, throwing $1,000,000 of taxpayer money down the drain

9. Oliviadecker

Oliviadecker Member

Money:
    140⛀
    Well in my humble opinion i think that the US is terrified because Iran may have nuclear weapons and that's a threat to the US but in the other hand US got lots of em

10. Steg

Steg Guest

Because a million dollar drone is cheaper than a spy plane or satellite. And no PoW to worry about both materially and politically. Risk vs reward.
    In terms of defence a million dollars is a drop in the US Defence budgets ocean.