Expanding Consciousness..........

Discussion in 'Religion' started by soulpioneer48, Nov 12, 2017.

1. soulpioneer48

soulpioneer48 New Member

Money:
    5,874⛀
    Hello all,

Just sharing my spiritual portal site, which segways into various discussion threads, blogs and others of my writings on various religious, metaphysical, philosophical subjects. Feel free to check out this page, and we can continue any discussion here, on the universality of truth, or the eternal principles and concepts that lie at the heart of all the religious cultures and traditions. I believe a golden thread exists in all schools and paths, and we are to recognize the ancient wisdom and universal truth within all branches of science, both spiritual and material. Consciousness itself is at the heart and context of all that exists, since as far as we know or can know, cannot exist outside of Consciousness, so Consciousness is the field, medium, discerner and container of all reality.

I see life being an adventure of learning, evolution, expansion, innovation, creativity and the unfolding of all potentials and possibilities of being.

Morgana likes this.
  2. Vey

Vey Guest

I don't believe in Bucke and Divine Illumination, and I'm not sure you can find here the ancient wisdom and universal truth....I'm just curios to find out from you
    what is the Law of Divine Oneness. Your opinion only.

Stigma, soulpioneer48 and Lupine like this.
  3. soulpioneer48

soulpioneer48 New Member

Money:
    5,874⛀
    Hello Vey,

Metaphysically speaking I would say the 'law of Divine Oneness' posits or recognizes that one all-pervading Spirit which is also Conscious pervades the entire cosmos, and is the Source, sustainer and infinite potentiality of all that exists, the very Heart of Creation, therefore naturally inherent in this Universal Life-Energy or the Soul of the Cosmos are the laws of creation, which give rise to birth, death and rebirth as the cyclic patterns of existence. The 'oneness' of Spirit is already integral or innate within Itself, in the proposition that 'God' is 'One', there is Only One Primal, Universal, Infinite, Original MONAD as it were, the Heart-Source of all that exists,...the Infinite ONE. So, 'oneness' is already always at the heart of all....since all that exists, all space, time, dimensions, relationships arise and inhere in That ONE, since this ONE is All There IS. So Unity of Being pervades thru-out, fundamental oneness of existence, while all that arises in this Unified Field...are the differentiated, diverse, multifarious forms, personalities, offsprings of this ONE. All comes from the One, exists within the One, returns to the One, since nothing can exist outside of this One Infinite Being. - This One I AM Presence,...contains all 'be-ing' and 'be-coming', being No-thing and Every-thing.

Stigma likes this.
  4. Vey

Vey Guest

Ok, not bad, as a true believer you have your own interpretation for these ideas. In the last few years, many physicists have come to doubt the very logic of nature’s laws when they talk about “supersymmetry” . Increasingly, they worry that our universe might just be a random, rather bizarre permutation among uncountable other possible universes. I admit, it's pretty difficult to explain why a weak force, which allows one particle to turn into another, is able to overpower gravity. There is also still a Big Bang theory which explains birth to the universe and a few more things about that. What do you think, what is matter made of ? Do you have your own personal proof of the Oneness ?

5. soulpioneer48

soulpioneer48 New Member

Money:
    5,874⛀
    Hello Vey,

I do admit, these are my own intimations, reflections and perspectives....that is all, and what is more than that is up to their own meanings and values to reveal to whomever might chance upon these musings :) - Behind all points of view, or assumed knowledge, speculation must have its place, and I must admit to ignorance, even divine ignorance of 'God' or what forces of nature govern or control anything, if there is really any guiding power or intelligence at all at the Heart of LIFE, but it is Self-evident that a 'life', 'energy', and 'consciousness' is pervading this very existence that is at every moment reflecting some kind of 'knowing', and this draws us to 'reality' itself, that must have some cognizance ...even to 'be'. - this takes into the consideration and meditation of Life itself, and this life we assume is INFINITE, if we hold the totality of existence to include all worlds, all space and time.

As far as physicists go, there are a fair number that do recognize an order or symmetry at the heart of the Universe, some 'metaphysical' component behind all things, and this brings us to consider the energy, light and consciousness that pervades Nature. We consider 'esssence' and 'form', and what building blocks or atomic configurations make up the material world, since there is apparently some 'substance' to all forms and things, and all these are being recognized within Consciousness. There is an AWARENESS instrinsic to life, as far as we know. We can only perceive or know what life allows us to within any given space or time. Beyond knowing anything, there is the UNKNOWN.

Do I have proof of the Oneness of LIFE? That depends on what qualifies as 'proof' I suppose, but that Life is ONE, is integral to its own wholeness, totalness of BEING, does appear to BE that case. What IS, is. It appears to be indivisible at its essence, although the mind perceives many differences, distinctions, seperations between images, forms, appearnces....these are but points of view within CONSCIOUSNESS. That 'God' or 'Consciousness' is ONE, does appear to BE what IS. Who knows?, but only what KNOWING includes and concludes within itself, AS itself. - this might appear to be a 'word salad', but I say that all our musings are 'alphabet soup' anyways :)

And so back to the subject of 'expanding consciousness'. That is what I originally intended this to be about, wherever that 'expanding' might lead. It may be novel and most curious on a chat forum nexus such as this, when things more 'sexual' or 'erotic' are being indulged ast he main focus. So, in an intellectually or even spiritually curious endeavor to STIMULATE our senses, those inner ones....I hope this dialogue is somewhat fuitful or constructive. Part of the challenge will be in our guiding or building new segways of thought or relating, that might actually take us somewhere where we've never been before in diving into the nature of consciousness, and the implications of the service we gear that towards.

6. Vey

Vey Guest

Well , Soul, I respect your own intimations, reflections and perspectives. But a wonderful area for speculative academic work is the unknowable. The principles of mediocrity and minimal assumption are powerful pseudo-laws. In practical life we are compelled to follow what is most probable. In speculative thought we are compelled to follow truth. There are many other possibilities. There might be many gods, including one who favors people like Pascal. But the other gods might overpower or outvote him, à la Homer. Nietzsche might well have applied to Pascal his cutting remark about Kant...: when he wagered on God, the great mathematician “became an idiot”. We can argue it interminably. But it can't be contradicted, because nobody knows the answer to any of these topics. Anyway, as an example, talking to yourself stimulates senses in a very good way..it's a fact. Might be also useful indeed here on FCN , it expands consciousness for many chatters ;) :)