Explain The Purpose Of Political Correctness .

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Lamar56, Aug 16, 2018.

1. BillC

BillC Active Member FCN Regular

Political theory uses the same old propaganda technique. Whatever your "name" is, whatever works. Do you think Feinstein wan't up to something hiding a paper since July on Kavanaugh? My point with "H" is that he was a brilliant propagandist. Just like today. Just like Feinstein. Soros, and the list goes on.

2. TheDevilsBreed

TheDevilsBreed New Member

Money:
    21⛀
    The modern day Scarlett Letter is to label people you want to get even with a “racist” or “rapist”.

No I’m certainly not saying racism and rape don’t happen but labeling someone is a fine way of ruining their life and career even if they are completely innocent.

Or my new favorite pc terms people use which are more frustrating and annoying. “Insensitive” and “borderline hate speech”.

I love when you’re in a debate with someone and they say “I’m not saying you’re racist, I think you’re just being insensitive!”

BillC likes this.
  3. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Well if someone doesn't want to be called a racist they probably shouldn't reference Mein Kamptf as their bases of an argument
    And if they do they should have enough sense to know they probably will be called a racist for doing so. Whether they are or not.

witchygirl and Mouthful like this.
  4. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    As I said. Y'all conservative/ alt right types make this shit to easy. I don't even bother to engage y'all much anymore. I just wait for one of you to post something stupid and point out the stupidity of it, or hypocrisy or the fact it isn't based in facts itself. And you always do! An endless form of entertainment you all are!

witchygirl likes this.
  5. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Yes it does. Tr.ump , Nunes, Conway , Sanders, Fox news, smellynews, Brietbart. One of the tenets of facism is trying to control and/ or manipulate the media as well as using the media to attack your enemies. Hmmm and you had the nerve to compare Democrats to Hit.ler ? Really? Too fucking easy.

witchygirl likes this.
  6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    This is a group of people who came up with' alternative facts' said the truth isn't always the truth, and when asked about something Tr.ump said or did even when it is recorded said he didn't say it , or he didn't mean it that way! And then when he doubles down and says it again, they still say he didn't say it lol

witchygirl likes this.
  7. BillC

BillC Active Member FCN Regular

Exactly you're right about the scarlet letter. People don't want to deal with it. Not in the courts and in Kavanaugh's case, I really think they was hoping he'd have dropped out by now.
    When I am trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone though I expect them to have some idea what "rascism" is. If not it's obviously political correctness and propaganda. You are just to say it. Valid lines of reasoning don't hold up under many of these theories and what is so politically important won't amount to anything in 75 or even 50 years. but they can say anything about a person to get some agenda through they are told to get through. The more they (in this case the democrats because they seem to be the ones most willing to do this stuff now) pound believe the woman into people's heads they can use it as a tool just for this kinda thing. Running Washington. You are right rapes do happen, but this is with violent people, and violent crimes. We do have rape kits now to help with things. Which is a positive thing. Hate seems to be best fought with hate. So those who say "hate" with an agenda, are as much if not more so full of hate than those they speak of.

8. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
    LOL!!!!! at purpose. Political correctness exists to confuse the masses, to divide the good from the evil, the P.C. crowd being the evil part, eternally. GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY! :eek::p:cool:;)

9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    At purpose? Considering what you do for a living you can't write English worth a damn !

10. Wales4Ever

Wales4Ever Guest

In theory, it is something which should work for the benefit of all, but it is problematic when people use it for their own advantage rather than the benefit of all.

GamerGirl92 likes this.
  11. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
  12. Wales4Ever

Wales4Ever Guest

I would agree that labelling people as such, because you have conflicting (often non racist/hateful views) is stupid. My response is 'very well, I will see you in court' - it usually confuses them or shuts them up.

Most people, on all sides of politics, just want peace and common sense to prevail. as I alluded to before, the opposing 'Alt' groups need each other - their real hatred is towards people who can see through their nonsense and will not play their game.