Criminal Justice Fair and equal justice system?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Saximony, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Saximony

Saximony Fisherman Lumberjack FCN Regular

Money:
    34,313⛀
    I find it hard to believe that it takes two years to investigate Russian collusion but Hillary was excused from actual crimes that we know of and there was barely an investigation.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a huge supporter of our leader although I did vote for him. It does seem to me however that they seem to be looking for things to hang him on because they hate him so much and letting others slide. I'm no political experts so please correct me if I'm wrong or share your opinion.

2. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,838⛀
    What's worse? Some stupid email server or mingling with foreign government in order to sway U.S. elections?

Bennettrose likes this.
  3. Saximony

Saximony Fisherman Lumberjack FCN Regular

Money:
    34,313⛀
    I didnt ask what was worse, rather, what is fair. Still waiting on proof of any crimes by our leader. We can speculate that he or his staff did collude. We can also speculate that govt. secret confidential docs that may or may not be top secret were intercepted by foreign entities. We know for a FACT however that the server existed at one time and a subpeona was issued to seize it, but it was purposely destroyed which is yet another crime.

Nobody2020 likes this.
  4. CowboyDFW

CowboyDFW Guest

Hilary admited to crimes, or at least didnt deny them, that would land you or I in prison for over 100 years. Add in all the other conspiracies against the clintons and its crazy. And still no prosecution much less a serious investigation.

If American liberals knew what their leaders did they would be ashamed, or should be at least.

We in the US live today in a 2 class society; you and i, and the democrat leadership and their donors. If you believe otherwise iIhave some swamp land out side salt lake city for sale and a bridge in Brooklyn.

AdorkableButch likes this.
  5. CowboyDFW

CowboyDFW Guest

If there was any proof agaisnt Rudeman like there was against hillary, muller would have nailed Rudeman to the wall and we would have El Comandante pence

6. CowboyDFW

CowboyDFW Guest

Why did t.r.u.m.p get edited to rudeman by the system?

7. CowboyDFW

CowboyDFW Guest

There is a diesease out there called t.r.u.m.p derangment syndrome and its completely destroying what credibility liberals might have had.

Nobody2020 and AdorkableButch like this.
  8. AdorkableButch

AdorkableButch Member

Money:
    391⛀
    Hillary of course should be imprisoned .. I mean look at the shit show that was Benghazi .. Let's also not forget her speech in the early 90's basically summing up african americans as one giant group of criminals . Irony at it's finest.

CowboyDFW likes this.
  9. Georgetorres

Georgetorres New Member

Money:
    40⛀
    USA is doing a great job with the justice system so far.