FCN 101

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by TacoBelle, Mar 25, 2018.

1. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Hello everyone. I am TacoBelle, the delightfully grouchy mod of FCN. Today I decided that I was going to give some pointers to being a reg in chat, pr just enjoying chat . I started this because I decidedly get annoyed with new chatters, but never actually give them pointers. Mostly this will be for the ever rare female chatter, as that is what I am, but some guys might pick something up out of this. So lets begin.
    My first lesson, the one for today, is to not be afraid to be you. A lot of chatters come in here and find this a great way to vent, and it is, but don't lose sight of who you are. It's really easy to decide you're going to be the person in chat who is going to live out the "mean girls" days that you never had as a teenager, forming cliques and annoying the hell out of other chatters, mods and admin. Don't do it. Just be you.
    Be friends with whoever you want, do whatever you want, and take no fucks from those people who judge you for not following them completely. Don't use others pics, and don't use other peoples content. We have some amateur detective chatters out there who will find the originator of the content you are sharing, and will happily call you out in front of everyone. So as far as content goes, just use yours, or none.
    Don't feel like you have to impress anyone. We are all chatters. More often than not, away from the screen we are socially awkward outcasts. You don't have to be societies construct of beautiful. You Don't have to be smart. You don't have to cyber all the male regs, (However if you want to, have at it girl, heeeeeeeeeeey).
    Realize that there are over a thousand chatters here at a time, which means many different personalities, and they are not all going to get along. You may be friends with person A and B, but they strongly dislike each other, and thats okay. Let them do what they do, and you do what you do.
    The biggest lesson to get out of todays blah blah, is if you want to general chat in the main with the others, start in a small room. For this i would recommend the No Guest room for those who want CLEAN chat. Singles is another good room for dipping your feet into the world of reg chatting, but I rather enjoy the reg chatting that happens in RP as well.
    So, to recap, A) Be yourself. B)Don't form cliques. C) Give zero fucks about anyones choices of your friends. D) Realize that there are tons of personalities here. E) USE YOUR OWN CONTENT and F) Start in smaller rooms, and work your way out.
    Next lesson will be on safety.

Welcome to FCN. Don't be afraid of chat. We don't bite.

2. Keira

Keira Well-Known Member FCN Regular

nailed it! *applauds* very well said

3. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,512⛀
    great work TacoBelle

Radhebhai00 and Alpha-Wolf like this.
  4. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    The people who most need to read it, sadly, will stop after the first 10 words. I applaud your efforts along with Stan's attempts to add a little sense to the forums but as experience is showing, you are 'casting pearls before swine'.

Ls x

Anna33yy, Wolf420, D_go and 8 others like this.
  5. TeeNTee

TeeNTee Guest

TeeNTee is gospel.

WiCkEd_WiTcH likes this.
  6. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Now from the book of TeeNTee. Safety. It is easy to fall into a sense of security when making friends with chatters, and I am not telling you to not make friends. I actually love that people make friends in this, but be leery with your information. Do not tell people you won't want to meet outside of chat your last name, hell don't tell them your first. Don't tell them where they will be able to find you. Be as vague as possible. Don't give out addys and phone numbers, because people can track you down and stalk you with that shit... cont...

RyanTuka35, D_go, mostafox and 2 others like this.
  7. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Do not meet a chatter in real life outside of a public place. Bring pepper spray with you in any case. This will make sense to you if you have ever sat around watching chatters wondering how many are serial killers. Don't tell chatters where you work. I made this mistake once, and a chatter called my work. It was no bueno. Don't tell chatters specifics about your spouses or children, again, stalkers. Don't put your nudes on chat thinking someone won't save them. Doll Face, someone will save them. Medical safety wise, FFS chat is amazing, but stand up every half hour to encourage circulation. Use that time to clean your house, do laundry, go outside, have a life etc. It won't do you any good being number 1 on the wall of shame, if you die of a blood clot. That is really all I could come up with right now. If you have anything to add about safety, add it below, or don't. Whatever floats your boat.

8. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,512⛀
    yes I constantly see two people get together then person A does something person B does not like and then causes drama.

9. TheRealSlimLady

TheRealSlimLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    5,942⛀
    People (can only speak about lesbian chat here) seem to thrive on drama and in-fighting. I CGAF about any of that, but when I mentioned that, I was jumped on for 'bitching'. It's not bitching to say you are not affiliated with anyone (or any group), it's simply stating you're not there to get involved in it. I agree with Taco, be yourself and don't let the seemingly 'big' characters shout you down. The block function is very handy ;)

DaliborDoksy, Goth, oldmann50 and 2 others like this.
  10. HAL9000

HAL9000 Member FCN Regular

Most importantly - do not roll with the fitz.

11. InvincibleLight

InvincibleLight Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    29,830⛀
    Bring plenty of memes.

D_go and Lakeside like this.
  12. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Personally, I either say bye to everyone, or I just leave. Always fun to keep everyone guessing.

Alexa79, SexyAsianBitch and DayPlay5 like this.
  13. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    34,310⛀
    Same...i enter a room, take a gander at who is playing, what the hot topic is and sometimes never say a word. (Usually someone calls out a "Hey Heidi!" and my cover is blown.) Damn I hate that lol Point is, we all have computer control. Love it, stay, mad then LOG OUT. Also, if your PM doesn't get answered...too the F bad!

I would add the tip: if you PM, make your content have girth and I don't mean your damn penis! Although I don't mind getting the occasional flash ;) You will get further with more than a Hi, then WHAMMO, a penis pic! Believe it or not I look at every PM, but respond to only a few due to this.

DaliborDoksy and Lakeside like this.
  14. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    34,310⛀
    No actually, I'm very mentally stimulated. A man/woman with sincere conversation, whit, honesty, and a good movie quote can open my door anytime ;) just ask around. I like kink but I like it well done. Can't explain it...people click or they don't. My toys can get me off in a matter of minutes, but a good conversation and some lust can make me, well, reach unknown limits. :)

Blake34 likes this.
  15. TheOriginalRambler

TheOriginalRambler Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    881⛀
    could do with some paragraphs @TacoBelle hahahha

16. TheOriginalRambler

TheOriginalRambler Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    881⛀
    also you have not had a good chat night if u havent seen @TacoBelle on cam with her horse head on LOL

mostafox and TacoBelle like this.
  17. TacoBelle

Money:
    190,401⛀
    The unicorn head is better. Lmao