FCN 101

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by TacoBelle, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

New people.

When you first join take time to get to know people before you go randomly PM ing them with crude suggestive comments and messages.

Some on here are in relationships and take offence to there partner being objectified in such a way.

It's basic manners people. If we all show respect and make an effort FCN and especially the forums will be a happier place for all to enjoy.

I'm not saying be a saint but be a human first and not a sex starved animal.

My two pence worth ;)

Blake34, Lakeside, Leukje and 2 others like this.
  2. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    With that said, trust your partner and understand that this site does tend to cater to sex, not only to sex, but it is a focus. For instance I am in a relationship, however I am not uptight about dudes hitting my profile. Normally if I say anything at all, I poke fun of them and move along. I think instead of being insulted over someone following, either just giggle and move on, or block the person, and trust that your significant other is doing the same.

3. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

While I agree with what your saying my point was that some ( and this happened today) don't bother to even determine if the person they are PM ing are even up for being messaged or are in a relationship. Because they are incapable of looking past the base sexual instinct and seeing anything other than a hot girl they want to do.

I ment what I put to be a message to think before doing it as some take great offence.

4. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    There are a few options available to disable receiving PM's.

If someone does not want to get some types or any private messages, they simply go to the 'options' section and tick the appropriate box.

Disable PM's From Guests
    Disable PM's from Males
    Disable PM's from Females.
    Disable PM's from Other Users
    Always allow Friend PM's

You can also disable whispers as well.

Anyone who fits the selected categories that attempts to PM that person finds the PM option on the pop-up menu greyed out.

You can control who you talk too.

Ls x

5. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Are you two lost?

Samlight likes this.
  6. TeeNTee

TeeNTee Guest

He's using filters, he was looking for his manhood and stumbled upon here

7. Leukje

Leukje Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    10,633⛀
    Oh and seeing the last responses to this thread, please don´t be afraid to say more than a shy "hi" with varying counts of "i"s depending on mood and time of the day and some other variables... Unlike me below lol:) I just love taking the piss sometimes though quoting every "hi" and "hey" was actually totally not worth the effort... But it may help show the natural progression of conversations contending of one syllable each message.

Jokes aside, welcome! There is plenty good laughs and fun to be had around here if you set yourself up for it. (Pssst, don´t tell anyone but manners might get you a long way... :))

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Blake34, Lakeside and Ticorico69 like this.
  8. HornyManandWoman4W

HornyManandWoman4W Member

Money:
    116⛀
    Hey when you follow someone, what all does it do ?

9. HornyManandWoman4W

HornyManandWoman4W Member

Money:
    116⛀
    yea
    Yeap.... The ones who need to hear it, Ignore it.

10. GiantessMom4RolePlay

GiantessMom4RolePlay New Member

Money:
    13⛀
    I guess this is where I should ask...
    So I have used this chat for 5 years it seems TOU has drastically changed from 1 year ago... I have had 5 names on here trying to figure out who I am and who I am trying to become I am not sure if I am male or female, I wasn’t really raised around family, and have taken care of a lot of people all my life. I don’t think my physical body factors into me being male or female, I think it’s my actions. Much like a clown fish is born male and changes based on if it needs to or other animals that change gender, (I could list a bunch...), I see myself ever changing. I am a mother to some, a father to some, a friend, a mentor, a preacher, a teacher, a brother, a sister... and many more things. All my life I have tried to figure out who or what I am. Am I a person because logically I am human? Or am I generally not like people because everyone I have met that is human just is for themselves? Or Am I a male because I am strong and can lift things? Or am I a female cause I cook and clean? Or am I just not anything at all, just a neutral human, just someone that is here to teach learn and do for others and just do that? I started deciding last year to say I am female, because in my heart I couldn’t be a male in my mind there are more things that seem feminine, how I dress and what I like and how I think. So I don’t care what people think but I am trying to be me and it is hard.
    I decided to change my username from SoLunaEscuTcheon to what I like and who I am hence the username I have now. But apparently “mom” isn’t allowed to be in it. I am not looking for incest. I like giantess scenes, and I am a mother. When I asked how to take “mom” out of the name I was told I have to make a new account.
    I marked my gender as what I think to be neutral or non gender for SoLunaEscuTcheon account so I think I will go back to that and just change it to female.
    Thanks for reading this if you did, and I hope this can get some comments and maybe help me figure out who I am and if I am making the right decisions on my path of life...

11. Also, there is a fury room but no beastiality is allowed, there is a gay and lesbian room, there isn’t a trans room.
    Could we possibly add this?
    This is my account SoLunaEscuTcheon.

12. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,838⛀
    If you associate Furries with bestiality one more time, I will remove you.

13. Oldgymrat

Oldgymrat Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    51,449⛀
    Going in the chat rooms gives me virtigo!

How do you sort through all the fodder to keep a conversation going with an individual?

14. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,838⛀
    People are supposed to address each other by tagging (automatic, when you type out their name, @Oldgymrat. <- like so. Or read only the text of the user(s) you're conversing with. It's equivalent to quoting/tagging in forums, but since you're not part of certain conversations, you won't be able to follow.

15. Oldgymrat

Oldgymrat Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    51,449⛀
    Thanks Stan...

16. Kamilaroiman

Kamilaroiman New Member

Money:
    5⛀
    G'day everyone I'm new to this site.... Is it an IM chat or more like a forum?

17. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,838⛀
  18. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    There's no solution in main chat except start blocking. You just need fast eyes and faster typing to keep up.

If you are in a PM with someone, you can't see the the main chat room as the PM occupies the whole screen. You have to consciously switch tabs to view the main chat so if you are having issues focusing on a PM, try focusing on the PM exclusively and stop tabbing to watch the main chat. Simple.

Ls x

Oldgymrat likes this.
  19. BoozeNSmokes

BoozeNSmokes Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,283⛀
    Think this is a really good thread and it has been coming for awhile now. Kudos to Taco. To add to what she already has posted. This site is sexual in nature and there is no issue with people being sexual. Sure some people may not want to engage in any sort of sexual conversation but it is what is. There are a lot of people who seem to look down on for others for being honest about it. There is also a real issue with people who refuse to acknowledge that a select few are well known troublemakers. Now if theyre willing to overlook everything and goe on with said people then its their burden. Im mainly referring to those that pretend that they have never been given advice and then end up in drama. A small step that can be taken here is to verify the person one is dealing with, especially, if one plans to get closer to them. The people who are unbiased, known by all and are aware of previous issues etc. are probably Stanthropical and Taco. There is a lot of old drama that old regulars tend to build off and trumpet their own opinions about so its usually a rather biased source. There is also another issue directly related, wherein rumors are passed along by certain chatters about this person or that to stir. Again, Stan or Taco are right there or even people they recommend in regards to sound judgment. The biggest issue is that some people think they know better and choose to make their own judgments inadvertently and then end up in drama that engulfs chat as a whole. Another issue is the the reasoning that its okay to give anyone and everyone personal details and photos. Or in some cases directly uploading them in chat. There are many people who would save and share photos for a variety of reasons. We're all here to have fun. Its nobodys personal playground and no one is entitled to anything by default. Sure there are some obligatory standards that most people expect others to have but...it is the internet. There is also an odd bias against guests due to all the bots messaging with RP requests or anonymous sorts who are there for the bottom line. However, the same can be said of regulars. You can wrap garbage in gold foil but, it will still be garbage. Guests arent always these terrible cretins. Use your own judgment. Lastly, if you cannot discuss sensitive topics as they bring about emotional responses then DON'T discuss them. If someone has a view that does not match yours, DON'T gang up on them with chatters who agree. Especially if its someone who is just supporting you to get into your pants, man or woman. Discussions arent wrong, heated debates either. Its really quite odd how chatters run to mods etc. when two sides are being represented because it "appears" like an argument. Discourse is the name of the game online, dont do everyone else a disservice by stopping decent conversations.

TL;DR version:
    So 1) Site is rather sexual in nature despite the name not outright proclaiming as much.
    2) Dont blindly trust people and parrot their opinions when it comes to other people. That includes rumors about other people as well. Dont be lazy, do your own research.
    3) If you ignore advice from a good source and end up in drama, don't expect sympathy.
    4) Dont walk in with an entitled attitude or expect preferential treatment for xyz reasons.
    5) Dont share your personal shit if you arent good with the consequences. Photos, deets etc.
    6) Dont discuss topics you cannot handle.
    7) If a discussion or topic makes you uncomfortable you dont have to stay in that particular room as its happening. No need to run to mods to get them to kick/mute people for having a discussion/debate.

Busty_Nerd likes this.