Finish the story...

Discussion in 'Hookups' started by Tightwetpussy420, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Tightwetpussy420

Tightwetpussy420 New Member

Money:
    199⛀
    I walk into the room wearing nothing but a towel. My hair and skin are still wet from the shower. I walk over to you, turn around so I'm facing away, I drop my towel aND slowly bend over in front of you slightly parting my legs so you can barely see my puss that's dripping wet, not from the shower.

Attached Files:

Bgonzo, Mrbig2017 and Ullwntme like this.
  2. Aakk999

Aakk999 New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Hii can we meet

3. Sadded

Sadded New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Can we hookup

4. Rockkyy

Rockkyy Member

Money:
    504⛀
    Yes i wet ur pussy .. by toung by my horse

5. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

Oh no you should look into her eyes and trace your fingers over her wet skin never rush things

DowninFlorida and Spangle like this.
  6. saroj901

saroj901 New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Hii baby

7. Ullwntme

Ullwntme Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    25,585⛀
    I walk over to you bend down and run my fingers down your damp thighs while I gently kiss your ass working my way across cheek to cheek down to your thighs ....

8. Mrbig2017

Mrbig2017 Active Member

Money:
    2,478⛀
    whats up baby u want chat hit me back

9. Travvy

Travvy New Member

Money:
    7⛀
    Mmm yum my horny long tougue wanna lick your tastey muffin love feels as texture soaking wet on the skin me lips slowly creeping onto your pinky lips gently biting swing in to heavy suck as it slipped inside my mouth I love it even tenses that feeling give me more sticky wetness want to see that gushing out my liking white lava even my eyes adored that sweet rose glowed bud of pinky smell so good slowly tougue touchingly every spot to keep on hearing that sweet melody moaning in a beat breath while watching that expression release orgasm facial sweet hair wavy whilst I’m driving the sweet spot in the meantime let my hand reach to your tander nipples Sweet as soft As my breath muttered under saying oh baby don’t stop baby slave me baby til you get enough of every bit of satisfaction you needed

10. Bgonzo

Bgonzo New Member

Money:
    10⛀
    I would like to c that

11. Kumarasun

Kumarasun New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Yes

12. Landers

Landers New Member