Going Down?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by SweetT, May 25, 2017.

1. SweetT

SweetT New Member

Money:
    38⛀
    Bit random but just want different opinion. Do lesbians enjoy going down on their partner.. or does it seem like a chore for them Hmmm

Lilmisbhavn and NaturalRedMILF like this.
  2. ashy

ashy Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    29,304⛀
    love going down on my ex partners hun.

Lilmisbhavn likes this.
  3. Louise43UK

Louise43UK Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    17,171⛀
    Strange question! Like with straight people there will be those that do and those that don't.

Being bi i love oral both giving and receiving from men and women, though women do know how to give better! ;)

4. abbyTN

abbyTN Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    290⛀
    i love both giving and recieving

Lilmisbhavn and BaileyCream like this.
  5. Yuvrajpatidar

Yuvrajpatidar New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Hello

6. Binabina

Binabina New Member

Money:
    126⛀
    I admit I have imagined this. This is huge because I have never admitted this. But i have tasted myself on my finger just to see what it is like. Have other girls done this too?

7. joyce20

joyce20 Member FCN Regular

Money:
    172⛀
    No I have also done this as I was also curious.

Lilmisbhavn likes this.
  8. UKbiTeenNudist

UKbiTeenNudist New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    48⛀
    Never a chore!

Lilmisbhavn likes this.
  9. UKbiTeenNudist

UKbiTeenNudist New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    48⛀
    I think most of us have, haven't we?

Lilmisbhavn and joyce20 like this.
  10. Questions like this make me laugh. Why is gender or sexuality relevant? The same question could be asked to anyone regardless of who they're "going down" on, lol. Neither of these aspects have anything to do with whether or not someone enjoys pleasing their partners with oral sex.

Lilmisbhavn likes this.
  11. subarcticfox

subarcticfox Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,538⛀
    well darling, its relevant cause the straights don't know any better so they have to ask questions to learn.
    in truth, a lot of people think giving oral sex is a chore period (especially straight ppl, based on their own admissions) and just hope their partner gets it over with fast. not everyone enjoys spending hours and hours teasing and edging each other like we do. they also do not consider that we can have sex in the form of tribbing or strap ons and assume we must be relegated to oral or fingers. which is an uninformed opinion, but also mildly the true as a stereotype often is, since its far more practical for me to dive between your thighs face first or with fingers than attempt to find where the strap has gone "in the moment". so its not really that gender and sexuality inherently matter, its that they were curious if the experience was the same on the other side of the fence.

Vicki_Wolf likes this.
  12. Lilmisbhavn

Lilmisbhavn Guest

Being bi I agree with several others here. Regardless if it I another woman or a man. I enjoy going down either way.

Genevievebiwife likes this.
  13. ElektricEnigmaPhoenix

ElektricEnigmaPhoenix Member FCN Regular

Money:
    213⛀
    I really enjoy it. Don't think about this stuff too much, just go with it until you find the dance you're good at!

Maria42 and Lilmisbhavn like this.
  14. ElektricEnigmaPhoenix

ElektricEnigmaPhoenix Member FCN Regular

Money:
    213⛀
    It's supposed to be fun, if you're not having fun, it won't be fun

Lilmisbhavn likes this.
  15. Isabelcastro

Isabelcastro Member FCN Regular

Money:
    162⛀
  16. Genevievebiwife

Genevievebiwife Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,839⛀
    If oral sex becomes a chore , it’s certainly a sign of other issues in the relationship , just my opinion

Lilmisbhavn likes this.
  17. Vicki_Wolf

Vicki_Wolf Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    87,545⛀
    I love giving oral sex to someone I care about. It is the one act where all five senses are fully engaged with the sole purpose of giving her as much pleasure as she can stand. That feeling of a job well done you send her off the cliff is one of my favorite things. It is never a chore it is a celebration and it isn't something I could do if I didnt feel a strong connection and I want to show her how I feel.

18. Sexikate

Sexikate Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,514⛀

Well said hun I feel exactly the same way......only I love pleasure to just about every woman I meet......care to meet up???lol

Vicki_Wolf likes this.