Icebreaker Game Have you ever...?

I'm not sure what an infestation looks like, but there's ants and spiders and cockroaches and wasps and bees and all sorts of other insects in the yard all the time during summer.

Have you ever eaten your banana, threw out the peel, got distracted by some bullshit during your meal, then started looking for your fucking banana like a crazy person?
 
More than once.

Have you ever been accused of being a specific troll, resolved that you're not that person, then proceeded to troll them, because "fuck you for wasting my precious time" which I haven't had any use for anyway at that particular moment?
 
I never knew there's such a thing. At least not in U.S. and least not during my childhood.

Have you ever ran from cops in a car and lost them really quickly on city streets?
 
Yes, but I was a child and the cat was so mean. To this day I do not like cats.

Have you ever sailed off the coast of Norway?
 

Trending content

Back
Top