Illuminati , Scientology , Freemason

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Sindy_2525, May 1, 2019.

1. Sindy_2525

Sindy_2525 Member

Money:
    264⛀
    Are these real ? A well kept secret ? Or just a name used by frat groups .

Note : Scientology is quiet open as I was pointed out . But I still feel it’s a cult nonetheless

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  2. ChocolateVinny

ChocolateVinny Well-Known Member FCN Regular

From all that I have read these are/were real. They weren’t intended to be aggressive or cult clans bent on violence or anything of that sort. They were just well known groups. I’m personally intrigued by the Illuminati. Thanks to the great Dan Brown and his novels who have made me want to go to the Vatican and other parts of Italy.

Perhaps they started out as frat groups but back in the day when these groups weren’t in every college or school, they got people from high ranks to be a part of them. That kinda elevated them from being just a frat group to something more important. They actually are believed to have immense weight to their titles and names.

3. Sindy_2525

Sindy_2525 Member

Money:
    264⛀

Well said , and yes I get that many became aware of such groups after dan browns novels , but this dates long back and some still believe they exist and are very much operative . Of course less violence is associated with these groups but they are pretty fanatic in their own way .

4. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Freemasons is fairly well covered in the UK.

I have a masonic lodge about 5 mins from my front door and cycle past another on my way to work. And have been invited to join in the past.

A lot is written about them as an organisation and whilst some of it is probably true. A fair bit I'm sure is changed to make it seem more mystical. They are of late a bit more open about taking in new members for fear of them vanishing as ideas in society changes.

Male_uk likes this.
  5. ChocolateVinny

ChocolateVinny Well-Known Member FCN Regular

The weirdest part for me has to be their initiation ceremonies. Haha it’s like they got together and asked around the table for the weirdest things you think of and then clubbed the worst to make an initiation ceremony. Oh if only they had FCN back in the day, maybe they did. Maybe their ceremonies were the real life FCN. Haha

6. Sindy_2525

Sindy_2525 Member

Money:
    264⛀
    Interesting that they are openly inviting , fear of closing is making them less mystical , one would try to get into these things mostly because of the myth that it is . Keep it exclusive more and secretive and people want to join it .

7. Sindy_2525

Sindy_2525 Member

Money:
    264⛀
    Well I did read a bit about their initiation , the weirder the better for these groups I guess . There’s always blood involved for some reason , dark nights , candles and some kinda weird sexual thing going on (a mild day in fcn mains ) .

ChocolateVinny likes this.