Immigrants are animals?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by arob, May 17, 2018.

1. arob

arob Member

Money:
    304⛀
    So now this so-called El Comandante is now saying immigrants are animals ..Really? So i guess his wife and family members are also
    upload_2018-5-17_11-19-54.jpeg

2. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    All humans are animals, sooooo.....

D_go, Tdp06, JustLogan and 1 other person like this.
  3. Ghotitk421

Ghotitk421 Member

Money:
    720⛀
    If you had acually listened to the interview you would know he was talking about MS-13 gang members, not immigrants in general. If you are not familiar with MS-13 they are a bunch of actual murdering rapists. Murderers and rapists are animals. I don't care for Rudeman but you should check your facts before you go spreading the fake news.

GamerGirl92 likes this.
  4. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
  5. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
  6. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    JustLogan and witchygirl like this.
  7. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Shut up Nazi bitch ! You don't know the definition of either I'm sure.

witchygirl likes this.
  8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    What's important to note I think is it sounds like something he would say. Which is a problem in and of itself. So of course people believed he said it. He says shit like that all the time.

witchygirl likes this.
  9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    And as far as Ms-13 goes I live in an area that they have a heavy presence in. They are rapists and murderers , but for the most part they prey on other Salvadoran immigrants and they have plenty of Americans in the gang also. It started in America as a matter of fact so this idea of it being all a bunch of immigrants is incorrect. They do commit crimes against other people sure, but the vast majority of what they do is against there own kind .Even though there are a lot of clicks in my area they don't seem to want to fuck with people who look like me so I'm not that concerned. Although I do keep an eye on them when I see them.

witchygirl likes this.
  10. arob

arob Member

Money:
    304⛀
    yeah,,, but would you like to be treated like one, like he dose to people?

11. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Wait what?

JustLogan likes this.
  12. KingDavid

KingDavid Buzzword vendor

Fake News, lol!

Donald Rudeman never called Mexicans or immigrants animals. He was talking about MS-13 gang members. This is what happens when you shut your brain off, stop thinking for yourself and let the mainstream media tell you how you should feel. You should be embarrassed. Swallow the red pill.

EDIT: Here, see for yourself:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    Autonomous likes this.
  13. KingDavid

14. HAL9000

HAL9000 Member FCN Regular

What a bullshit thread.

15. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
    You realize you and I are the only ones that can understand this post, right? LOL, everyone else is going to take it literally because they don't have the capacity to think with their critical thinking skills.:po_O

sharn likes this.
  16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Aww are you having a bad day because your wittle rally only didn't go as planned? Hey it was only a few hundred short lol

Tdp06 and witchygirl like this.
  17. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Maybe her sheet got stolen........

Dcdevon likes this.
  18. KingDavid

You don't get to call people racist, when you've outed yourself as a racist on this forum, @Dcdevon . You're full of shit.

@arob claimed that Rudeman said something racist about Mexicans - it turns out this is 100% not true. That's it. Pack it up. Another person with Rudeman Derangement Syndrome diagnosed.

Instead of being like, "oh yeah, I guess that was bullshit" you want to argue with chat drama. Why? I see you left a like on this post, do you still stand by it even if it's provably fake? Does that matter? Don't you care about the truth? Rudeman Derangement Syndrome - you have it.

19. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Fuck up....

Dcdevon likes this.
  20. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    This dude is seriously pressed for convo !

witchygirl likes this.