Is it?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Suburbancommando, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Suburbancommando

Suburbancommando Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,750⛀
    So I was watching a show today, which has a character who swore not to hit women. A female character said that was sexist. It got me thinking. My parents always told me I shouldn't hit women, which I tend to stick too. I'm a big guy, and although I do know some very strong women, most that I meet are smaller than me, and I'm careful so I don't hurt anyone. I personally would only hit a women who's attacking me with a weapon, and only if I was in real danger. Someone else heard about my beliefs and spent about 10-15 minutes screaming at me for being a sexist pig. So what do you all think?

freetittyinspections likes this.
  2. Suburbancommando

Money:
    4,750⛀
    I asked her if that meant she wanted me to punch her. She said no, to which I replied, then what's the problem? And she flipped out on me all over again. When my mom realized I was going to be a big guy, she asked me not to hit women unless I didn't have a choice. I asked that girl if it was sexist that I was keeping a promise to my mom, and she told me to shut up.

3. Suburbancommando

Money:
    4,750⛀
    Aye, I definitly agree. I've met both types of people, in both men and women.

4. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Really ?? Well shes a dumb bitch !!! Of course its not sexist ffs but i agree some women deserve a good slap...
    No men shouldn't hit women, ive been on the end of that and its soul destroying

Your a good man x

Dcdevon and Silk-BG like this.
  5. Suburbancommando

Money:
    4,750⛀
    Why thank you witchy, that made me smile. And I do know how you feel, I've been on the receiving end of abuse too, from a couple exes. It reinforces my desire not to hit anyone weaker than me unless I have too. In middle school, I hit my growth spurt fast, so I was man sized and my bullies weren't. I wanted to still get a point across, but I didn't want to fight them, since I knew I could hurt them badly. So I just put them in trash cans

Dcdevon, Silk-BG and witchygirl like this.
  6. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Great idea lol x

Dcdevon likes this.
  7. Suburbancommando

Money:
    4,750⛀
    Well, they insulted my mother, and I'm Italian. I kind of have to do something

Dcdevon and witchygirl like this.
  8. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Kids are so cruel... i found myself getting angry at a kid who punched my son lol i had to step back and realize he was 5 haha

But let me tell you breaking someone's nose to stop an attack is kinda empowering....

Dcdevon likes this.
  9. Silk-BG

Silk-BG Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Lol @witchygirl , remind me to never piss you off.

And @Suburbancommando it's the right thing to do and ignore the ranter. You've pretty much nailed it with probably the one scenario where the use of force would be deemed acceptable.

And no, I don't buy into any of that the female is the weaker of the species crap. That.... is insulting.

Dcdevon and witchygirl like this.
  10. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Hmmm..

Silk-BG likes this.