Rights and Freedoms Is nationalism bad?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SexyAsianBitch, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
  2. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
    Nationalism is the only way in the US of A!!!!!
    [​IMG]

3. Elii92

Elii92 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

No, nationalism is not bad at all.
    If there is a people that want to take care of all their business, how can you say that they should not? How can you say that some other people should rule over them?

I suggest that you listen to this and think that there is a reason this song was composed

4. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    What are you talking about? Who said anything about anyone ruling over anyone else? Nationaism when combined with white supremacism is bad . And in America the two can not be separated. Not all nationalists in America are racists or islamaphobes but many are . And they are ok with having the racists in their movement. And as the old saying goes you are judged by the company you keep.

witchygirl likes this.
  5. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Like this one here. She is a nationalist , bigot , islamaphobe, , homeopathic, and and xenophobic person. She is a the majority of nationalists in America. Whether they choose to admit those things or not . They give themselves away by their posts and silly memes.

witchygirl likes this.
  6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    You sound like a member of Rajat Kiinni . Are you? This is definitely one of their talking points. If so well as I said the company you keep. Lol

7. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    The other poster literally said rule over them. And I was replying to her not you . I know you are a fool already. Her I do not know so can't make that judgement. Don't you have a Marie Le Penn rally to go to or something?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    witchygirl likes this.
  8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    And I replied to her. You choose to involve yourself . I thought you said no one said anything about being ruled over ? Which one is it ? Did she or didn't she ? I don't care how you say her name. Marie Marine doesn't matter.

witchygirl likes this.
  9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    What's funny @Ninette is she hasn't responded. But you are still going on about a conversation that had nothing to do with you. Pressed for attention today ? Go into chat then haha.

witchygirl likes this.
  10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    You do realize this is day two of you trying to argue about my response to someone else's post right ? And name calling lol A bit frustrated huh haha

witchygirl likes this.
  11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Why would punch a Nazi school teach that ? You only need to know the best ways to punch a Nazi . You don't go to karate school to learn grammar. Why would punch a Nazi school teach it ?

witchygirl likes this.
  12. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Eliie92 actually said it not Dc... you're sounding silly...

Dcdevon likes this.
  13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    She was so pressed to try and pick with me she didn't even read what the other girl said that is silly. Or maybe because English is not her first language she just misread. But no that can't be it because she claims her English is more coherent than mine so yeah she is just silly.

witchygirl likes this.
  14. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Extremely....

Dcdevon likes this.
  15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    And we have established that she did . The issue here is you jumped in a conversation that had nothing to do with you . I asked her what I did for a reason and stated it the way I did for a reason. You putting my words in a qoute does not mean what you said made sense . I explained why I mentioned white supremacists so you saying I am the only one who mentioned it doesn't make any point by itself. And you did not make a clear line between what I said and what she said or how they are related. This is not French you are speaking. So what you said was silly. In English if you are going to make a counter point make it . The way you wrote it was not correct English. Deal with it .

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    I didn't say what she said didn't make sense . From her point of view it does. As I said I asked the question the way I did for a reason and I already know the answer to the question. I just wanted to see what she said . And white supremacism is part of the Nationalist movement. It may be a big or small part depending on the country and political party. But it is never far from the surface. Whether you agree or not is irrelevant.

witchygirl likes this.
  17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    So you are saying no members of AFO or VPS are racists? I'm not writing that shit in French but I'm sure you are familiar with what groups those initials stand for . If not you are clueless as to what you are attempting to defend.

witchygirl likes this.
  18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    So @Ninette members of AFO have not been arrested for plotting to attack mosques? Members of Generation Identify have not been filmed attacking African immigran.ts and saying it's for France? I didn't know about any of these groups. But I knew a simple Google search would find them and crimes they committed. Because that is a part of the Nationalist movement in Euorope as well as America. It's all the same just different languages.

witchygirl likes this.
  19. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Then why not "ask her" seeing as she made the statement first... you still don't make sense

Dcdevon likes this.
  20. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀