Jelousy

Discussion in 'Drama' started by nikkiray, Jun 15, 2018.

1. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

Thank you Day. Truth trumps all feelings, we all just need to understand the smoke that build up around it. Some of that smoke maybe from our own doing or in our minds. Regardless it creates feelings and emotion. Most times it toward someone we care about deeply. Understanding what it takes to fight through and then fighting through makes a bond stronger.

Sh4mbills likes this.
  2. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    HOLEEFUK....U ghetto AF!!! WOW! Kinda turned on right now! XD

vicc, nikkiray and witchygirl like this.
  3. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

Oh Manny then you're gonna love that little chica. Lmao.

She is a sweetheart for speaking out for me.

vicc, MannyMan and DayPlay5 like this.
  4. MannyMan

Money:
    17,875⛀
    WOW I see that!

vicc and nikkiray like this.
  5. Mtnbill

Mtnbill Active Member

I've dealt with jealousy many times over the years. I have gotten to the point where I try to kind of dissect the situation......do I have a reason to be jealous? What is my part in the situation? Do I need to say something to my partner, explain my feelings?
    Basically, I try.....and the key word here is "try" because I still find it very difficult..... try to find a resolution to the situation because carrying around this resentment is unhealthy for everyone involved. Letting negative thoughts live in my head rent free is a bad idea, never ends well for me. does any of that make sense? lol

vicc and nikkiray like this.
  6. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

Sure does make sense.

I started this thread to deal with my own issues with jealousy. Then I read the words from his comment that he has spoken to me many times before and it finally sank in.

Jealousy is such a strong emotion. But I understand now that it's hard to deal with it on your own. Most times you need the other party to step up to the plate and help you understand.

vicc and Mtnbill like this.
  7. vicc

vicc Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,493⛀
    Haha. Just fuck wit my buzz n ya get that me.

MannyMan likes this.
  8. MannyMan

Money:
    17,875⛀
    Vicc I see you in a whole new light! I'll bring my shanker just in case we have to brawl!

vicc likes this.
  9. vicc

vicc Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,493⛀
    Haha. No brawlin after dim sum.

MannyMan likes this.
  10. MannyMan

Money:
    17,875⛀
    I like your style already! ;)

vicc likes this.
  11. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Says the racist.......

JustLogan likes this.
  12. Randomsexchatter

Randomsexchatter New Member

Money:
    138⛀
    I have built up insecurities. From being lied to and cheated on. Building trust that overcomes insecurities can be really difficult. I have had several struggles with being jealous in my current relationship. Usually when circumstances relate to past harms come up.
    Its hard. I know guys arent going to stop hitting on my gf, cuz she is hot and awesome. It takes time to build trust, going through situations... i know part of it is because i still notice other attractive women too. I have NEVER cheated in my life... i have considered it though, when ive been cheated on.
    Its a struggle.

mostafox and nikkiray like this.
  13. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Does she know you are on here ? Can be a deal breaker. We have seen jealous girlfriends find their boyfriend's on here and it rarely ends well. Im lucky i met my man on here

nikkiray likes this.
  14. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Sidenote...... when guys say their girlfriend doesn't like talking about sex or exploring i kinda think thats a bit of a reflection on him.... go out of your way to make her feel like the sexiest person you have ever seen. Explore things together and if shes really not into something find something she is into. Being 43 has an advantage i tell my man @Dcdevon what i want him to do. Granted its private and for him only but lifes too short for shitty sex.... above all no one is perfect do what makes you feel good

15. Shy_girl74

Shy_girl74 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I’m very late on this topic but thru my experience I think it a lack of communication. I have also been treated with some other chick is better and they put them on a pedestal. With my second ex I learned he was jealous and I didn’t even know it . It wasn’t just a jealousy of a guy looking at me it was also I was successful in my life before I met him . If he said no talking looking at a guy I didn’t do it . At the same time he did if I said anything about it I was considered jealous .
    Now when guys do this I tend to overthink and my thought go crazy . I’m like witchy and think I’m not good enough. I want a guy to accept all of me and not just part of me . If I can accept them beyond looks .

witchygirl likes this.
  16. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    I had a past relationship that was abusive. @Dcdevon knows some of what i went through and has healed my heart completely. Hes a very patient man and my true love x i get a little silly (usually that time of the month) but he does everything right proving he really does love me xx

nikkiray likes this.
  17. Shy_girl74

Shy_girl74 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I haven’t found that yet . Don’t know if I ever will . I know I’m still healing guys run at this time . I try to just be me. I went thru it twice but my second ex was worst than first . I’m glad you found someone who is patient and is staying . Every time I think I have found it . I find out I’m just hurt again

nikkiray likes this.
  18. Randomsexchatter

Randomsexchatter New Member

Money:
    138⛀
    She does not know im on here. Im not sure i am going to stick around, either. Im not here to meet other women. Just explore the topic of sex, find an outlet for my fantasies, learn about myself, how i can stregnthen my relationship, and maybe improve our sex.... though she does amazingly already.

nikkiray likes this.
  19. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    I went through that x i took a chance and hit on @Dcdevon lol best thing i ever did it hasn't all been smooth but we are in this for the long haul and i love him with all my heart x don't give up x

nikkiray likes this.