Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 9, 2026 #861 It was nice thanks. A little productive and a lot relaxing. What have you got planned for yours?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 9, 2026 #862 Sounds like a decent day. Looks like my day will be concentrated on house chores like mowing.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 9, 2026 #863 Do you Atleast have a ride on mower to make it more fun?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 9, 2026 #864 Haha. Nope. Just a push mower. But I don't have a ton to mow. Seems like a waste of money to me. I look at it as forced exercise. Lol
Haha. Nope. Just a push mower. But I don't have a ton to mow. Seems like a waste of money to me. I look at it as forced exercise. Lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 9, 2026 #865 I actually enjoy mowing the lawns. It’s one of those jobs where when you are done you can immediately see how good it makes things look.
I actually enjoy mowing the lawns. It’s one of those jobs where when you are done you can immediately see how good it makes things look.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 9, 2026 #866 I know a lot of folks like that. Although I am usually positive, I know in 4 days it'll look like I didn't do anything. Lol
I know a lot of folks like that. Although I am usually positive, I know in 4 days it'll look like I didn't do anything. Lol
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 9, 2026 #868 Just for another few months though. The grass here goes into hibernation for 3-4 months so I wont have to mow.
Just for another few months though. The grass here goes into hibernation for 3-4 months so I wont have to mow.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 9, 2026 #870 Cold-ish. At least for the grass. It turns brown then goes dormant til sometime in march.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 9, 2026 #872 This grass sucks! I miss my northern grass. It was hearty and stayed green.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 9, 2026 #873 Ours stays green year round ( as long as we water it in summer anyways).
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 9, 2026 #874 The only problem i had with the up north grass was it would end up covered with the white stuff for a ridiculous amount of time. I'm done with snow and have embraced the crap grass down herem.
The only problem i had with the up north grass was it would end up covered with the white stuff for a ridiculous amount of time. I'm done with snow and have embraced the crap grass down herem.
Tinker78 Resident FCN Regular Aug 10, 2026 #878 Wasted the whole day waiting for the authorisation to start work ffs.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 10, 2026 #879 Time to stir the pot a little... WTF?! Why is Die Hard on TV? It's not Christmas. Go!
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Aug 10, 2026 #880 Oh but doesn’t it make you want to dig out the Christmas jumper and eat a mince pie