Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jun 20, 2026 #13,421 Little friend trying to keep out of the rain too.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 20, 2026 #13,422 Am I still alive?
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Jun 20, 2026 #13,424 Stanthropical said: Am I still alive? View attachment 510635 Click to expand... My resting rate is 52. And blood pressure today was 90/ 58. Not sure I’m alive
Stanthropical said: Am I still alive? View attachment 510635 Click to expand... My resting rate is 52. And blood pressure today was 90/ 58. Not sure I’m alive
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Jun 20, 2026 #13,425 New guy on the bird feeder cam! Such a cool looking guy!
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #13,426 VelvetReverie said: Beautiful sunset tonight Click to expand... Love that last pic
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #13,428 BunnyBeeHope said: A washed up jellyfish I saw Click to expand... Eat it
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #13,429 What. The. Fuck. Ants.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #13,430 Fuck you, ants.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #13,432 Will cats or raccoons ruin my artwork overnight?
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #13,433 VelvetReverie said: Beautiful sunset tonight Click to expand... They are stunning pics
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #13,434 LilyBitCheeky said: View attachment 510756 Click to expand... That’s beautiful
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #13,435 LilyBitCheeky said: View attachment 510756 Click to expand... Red sky at night shepherd's delight
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #13,437 buzzy Attachments IMG_6006.jpeg 511 KB · Views: 1
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #13,439 MelancholyArtist said: This explains a lot. Click to expand... Hope you can start feeling better!
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #13,440 MelancholyArtist said: This explains a lot. Click to expand... Feel better soon