Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jun 28, 2026 #13,462 ConsciousNobody said: Where are you? I don't see you on the stage. Are you in the audience? Click to expand... I'm that 1 person in the audience without grey hair
ConsciousNobody said: Where are you? I don't see you on the stage. Are you in the audience? Click to expand... I'm that 1 person in the audience without grey hair
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 28, 2026 #13,463 What inside of a wireless charging bad looks like
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #13,467 I don't know wtf I made, but I'm gonna eat it.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jul 2, 2026 #13,468 Cats hiding everywhere. I don't know why she has only one kitten.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jul 2, 2026 #13,469 Trying to keep the big cat away across the fence from kittens eating wet food lmao
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jul 2, 2026 #13,470 Apparently there's two
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Jul 2, 2026 #13,472 At first glance I thought this was some kind of weird bee. ChatGPT told me it’s a hummingbird clear winged moth.
At first glance I thought this was some kind of weird bee. ChatGPT told me it’s a hummingbird clear winged moth.
MelancholyArtist Board Bard FCN Regular Jul 3, 2026 #13,474 Found while digging a hole in the back yard. Last edited: Jul 3, 2026
MelancholyArtist Board Bard FCN Regular Jul 3, 2026 #13,475 Lilith2_0 said: View attachment 511629 Click to expand... Where is this? It looks very much like the famous bridge in West Virginia.
Lilith2_0 said: View attachment 511629 Click to expand... Where is this? It looks very much like the famous bridge in West Virginia.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jul 3, 2026 #13,476 MelancholyArtist said: Found while digging a ole in the back yard. View attachment 512336 Click to expand... Clean it up chemically, get all markings off the thing, frame it in a shadowbox with a label of what it is and maybe from what year range.
MelancholyArtist said: Found while digging a ole in the back yard. View attachment 512336 Click to expand... Clean it up chemically, get all markings off the thing, frame it in a shadowbox with a label of what it is and maybe from what year range.
Viking_ 🏔️ᐯłҠłИ₲ 🔱 FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #13,478 Sitting thinking about the memories we shared. This is for you big man Love you always Last edited: Jul 8, 2026
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #13,479 This thread doesn't seem to work for me (yet/anymore ?) Uploads are always failing...
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #13,480 Slopps said: This thread doesn't seem to work for me (yet/anymore ?) Uploads are always failing... Click to expand... Use imgbb.com for now. There's some stuff being worked on.
Slopps said: This thread doesn't seem to work for me (yet/anymore ?) Uploads are always failing... Click to expand... Use imgbb.com for now. There's some stuff being worked on.