Health and Medicine Mental Health

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by Esoterix, Feb 5, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esoterix

Esoterix Zookeeper

Hi,

I just wanted to take a moment to remind you all that it's okay to not be okay. If you're feeling a bit shit, please know that you're not alone.

While this forum may not be the appropriate space to discuss suicidal tendencies, please know that support is always available. I encourage you to reach out to trusted friends, family, or utilise support lines and resources if you need help. Reaching out to the suitable support networks is crucial in times of need.

Recently, I experienced a loss in my family due to mental health struggles, and as someone who already advocates for mental health, this loss has only reinforced the importance of championing for support.
    I truly believe that mental health is a crucial part of overall health and wellness, and it's something that deserves more attention and resources. No one should have to struggle in silence.

If you're in need of help, please don't hesitate to reach out to mental health helplines in your area. Here are a few options that may be helpful:

Remember, it's okay to ask for help. You are not alone. Take care of yourselves, and reach out if you need support. ❤️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.