Missing conversation

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by Rakshit7, Aug 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Rakshit7

Rakshit7 New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,665⛀
    I talked to shinydiamond yesterday but forgot to add her as a friend....now I can't find her ...please help me to find her.....also it doesn't show her name in conversation...please help me

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Okay for a starter thanks for reading the pinned post about this not being an official help area for the forum/Chat. Items.like that should be submitted through the official support system.

But in the spirit of helping I can offer some suggestions. If the person had a guest account then you can't add them as a friend. You can only add people who have a full account in the forum.

If they do you can use the search option to find them and select the Follow option.

3. Rakshit7

Money:
    1,665⛀
    But why does it not show her name in conversation.....it's just blank

4. Lupine

Lupine Guest

If she isn't in the room it won't show her. Guest accounts also only show up for as long as the person is online. It's not reserved and someone else could use it next.

5. Rakshit7

Money:
    1,665⛀
    Well she had a profile picture....that means she has an account....and by the way how to search for members? I mean amongst all the members ..not only amongst active or online users

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  6. Lupine

Lupine Guest

At the top of the page use the search option.

7. Rakshit7

Money:
    1,665⛀
    Thanks for the help...I finally got her

8. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Pleasure, glad I could help.