Negativity

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Serena_A, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Serena_A

Serena_A Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Dunno if anyone else had noticed, but like 6 posts I've seen recently have this person calling everyone ugly and stuff.
    And I mean, seems harmless. But does anyone know if this person is ok?

Spreading bad comments and all that all of the sudden seems outta place.

Maybe it's nothing, but anyhow, hope this person whose name escapes me finds something better to do.

2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Odd here when someone says we're you born in a barn it's because you've left the door open..

I would suspect it's someone with a normal account and they using this one to act a total ass. Sadly we've seen it before and the best and sometimes the sanest thing to do is block them and ignore them.

One thing I have discovered is that the Internet has given some people the ability to be idiots and rude to people thousands of miles away in safety.

3. sexyballynreen123

sexyballynreen123 New Member

Money:
    50⛀

4. sexyballynreen123

sexyballynreen123 New Member

Money:
    50⛀
    TOO TRUE you are indeed very ugly. your like the back of a crashed bus. Y ears is cosmetic surgeracy should fix that. Good LUCK

5. Serena_A

Serena_A Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Lmao
    Told ya

Dogowar and Shadowfire like this.
  6. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Unfortunately your always going to get folks on here who's soul enjoyment consists of getting a raise out of people.

My advice. Just let them have their say. Ignore their accounts and continue to have fun as usual ;)

JustLogan likes this.
  7. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    I've seen this cunt as well.

JustLogan, Lupine and Dogowar like this.
  8. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Short. Straight to the point. Nice ;)

JustLogan and Male_uk like this.
  9. vicc

vicc Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,493⛀
    Just a dweeb who doesn't know how to interact in real life, is upset at himself, and lashes out behind the shield of the internet.

It ain't a girl. No gal would ever attack a bunch of girls that way. It's a guy who has never and will never get any.

Pay the fucker no mind. Let the asscrunch die is his own loneliness..

JustLogan likes this.
  10. vicc

Money:
    7,493⛀
    Dunno who Vey is but her shit would make more sense than the crap that fucker was putting out.

And yeah I can be as fucked up as the next guy out there.

Are you a dude?

JustLogan likes this.
  11. vicc

Money:
    7,493⛀
    Ooookie dokie! Haha.

JustLogan likes this.
  12. Vey

Vey Guest

Thank you. Uhmmm..I'll be a woman today if you don't mind ...

JustLogan likes this.
  13. Vey

Vey Guest

@TheAlpha @vicc

I try to avoid this kind of threads because I'm not here to entertain negativity. I’ve never understood the ranting of a mad person based only on the virtual reasons and I’ll never been one. But ignoring people is not a thing for me, never been, if I have a different opinion I'm just a honest sinner. I see crazy shits you could never imagine in my job almost every day and I’m still alive and sane. Sharing only my own experience about negativity.... I profoundly dislike emotional abusers here and IRL. But when someone’s behavior hurts my family and friends IRL, this is not something I deal with in a good way, pretending nothing happened, when they’re hiding behind a computer screens or “friends”’ PMs. Maybe some people believe in their nice words and smile emoticons because they don’t know them IRL or they don’t know how they are taking notes about everyone looking probably for the vulnerable ones…People with good intentions makes promises but only people with good character keep them. Like I said in my Intro, I have my insecurities too, I have bad days, I make mistakes and I’m not faking the fucking perfection. Life isn’t fair but we have to deal with it. Get help and be happy. I won’t speak more about these things because of obvious reasons. A person is a person, no matter how small. Men are respectable only as they respect. Respect is earned and honesty is appreciated. And a real man never hurts a woman. Vibrate higher, put away the negativity. You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live well and stay away from cheap people.

Hi @vicc, here’s me and my shits. Nice to meet you, I salute you:)

BTW...@sexyballynreen123 , you're handsome af...

JustLogan and vicc like this.
  14. vicc

Money:
    7,493⛀
    Go girl!!!!. Now I know who ya are. Nice to meet ya and read ur shit. ;)

Vey and JustLogan like this.