nice to know you can't come on here for advice

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by oldmann50, Nov 4, 2018.

1. oldmann50

oldmann50 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,417⛀
    i posted a little while ago looking for advice on images and it was deleted as being malicious and fcn didn't want to be associated with it.good place for advice NOT

2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

3. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,630⛀
    You need to understand what you can and cannot post on this website.

You were advised why it was deleted and now you're being an asshole about it, ignoring the reason.

4. oldmann50

Money:
    5,417⛀
    i am being an arsehole thanks.if you think that then that's your opinion.i would have presumed that being an adult forum that one could come on here for helpful advice on a serious issue but fk me if we can't even do that then what is the world coming to.

5. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,630⛀
    You're grossly misrepresenting the situation.

You posted a topic which is unwanted here. This also isn't a support group for other websites.

Lakeside likes this.
  6. oldmann50

Money:
    5,417⛀
    it wasn't a topic as in i wanted to talk about about it and i wasn't looking for support for another website i was asking if there was somewhere i could complain to about it and with the mods being so quick to ban people and say they'll report pedo's etc i just presumed someone would know where i could go to report it

7. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,630⛀
    You need to read the reason I supplied you with when your post was deleted.

8. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,630⛀
    This is what you should have posted:

If you read my reason for deletion of your post, you’d understand why your post wasn’t acceptable and after receiving a delete notice, you could have reworded a new post. Instead, you went off the rails with misrepresentation of what you’ve experienced. I’m actually offended.