Oh dear...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Spangle, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    It seems Donald T Rump is getting himself into some deep water here in Blighty lol. Perhaps he would be wise to do less tweeting, and more self awareness training :rolleyes:

2. Spangle

Money:
    4,738⛀
    Well not only did he retweet anti Moslem vids from an extreme British group. He then had a go at the wrong Theresa May on Twitter lol. The guy is just a buffoon!

Dhrakenz, Kris1973 and DamianaMinx like this.
  3. Spangle

Money:
    4,738⛀
    And an orange one at that :rolleyes:

He's meant to be doing a state visit here but the Brits are brandishing their pitchforks lol

Dhrakenz and Kris1973 like this.
  4. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    I kind of find it comical that that fucking idiot is in charge of nuclear launch codes.

It's like a shit movie that potentially has a terrible ending and we're all being forced to watch.

5. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Shit at least you guys don't have to live with him lol

Kris1973, witchygirl and DamianaMinx like this.
  6. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,479⛀
    Sometimes I feel our Defense Minister might be related to the El Comandante of the United States. At a meeting at a mess hall, Defense Minister Song Young-Moo said "People say that the shorter speeches and miniskirts are the better, right?"

Dcdevon and DamianaMinx like this.
  7. Lupine

Lupine Guest

What I find even worse is how certain people in his own entourage are trying to justify what he did as being fine.

I'm sure if Teresa May tweeted something put out by say the KKK the world would be in uproar..

Kris1973, DamianaMinx and Dcdevon like this.
  8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    They are brothers from a different mother

DamianaMinx, Kris1973 and Lupine like this.
  9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    They would be . The TR.ump administration has created it's own reality and his supporters back and live in it. It has become a cult of personality.

10. FleurDeLise

FleurDeLise Active Member

Money:
    510⛀
    Just... just... wow.

I'd kill to be a fly on the wall during a conversation between him and Boris Johnson!

Kris1973 and Dcdevon like this.
  11. Vey

Vey Guest

You don't have to. I can help ...Here's an example:
    My dear Johnson... You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p**sy. You can do anything...

12. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    So would I and add in Le penne from France as well.

witchygirl and FleurDeLise like this.
  13. Vey

Vey Guest

Europe has plenty of its own Donald Trumps....

FleurDeLise likes this.
  14. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Yes as a matter of fact Tru.mp and Bannon got inspiration from them. The parliamentary system in Europe can keep them in check. Not so here unfortunately. The only light at the end of the tunnel is that they are incompetent for the most part. I get the idea the ones in Europe would not be.

DamianaMinx and FleurDeLise like this.
  15. Vey

Vey Guest

I think they're inspired by Kim Jong un atm :) Yes, the parliamentary system is good if the opposition has a voice. Well, the US was born more than 200 years ago. Europe has been built less than one century ago, little by little, block by block. What Europe is still missing to unify all its citizens is the election by universal suffrage of a El Comandante. America is still suffering through the worst form of “minority rule” because of a constitutional defect that elects two senators per state, regardless of population. America’s hard power suffering setbacks. Europe’s smart power, based on regional networks of nations and Europe’s own Marshall Plan for development, has produced an Eurosphere with maybe2 billion people, linked by trade, aid and investment to the EU. So, I think they all will be inspired by Smurf in fact in the future :D

Dcdevon likes this.
  16. Vey

Vey Guest

Stupidity in politics is not a handicap... But also public justification has a very old history as a concept and there are many theories about that . Political power is always coercive power is one of them.

Lupine likes this.
  17. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,589⛀
    Oh Australia isnt much better fucking billionaire telling us we can live on $20 a day pfft

Dcdevon and DamianaMinx like this.
  18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Well America isn't the only place with a rich asshole in power. My deepest sympathies !

Lupine and witchygirl like this.