People Who Identify As Vampires???

Discussion in 'Drama' started by HotGothLadyBoy666, May 17, 2019.

1. HotGothLadyBoy666

HotGothLadyBoy666 Vampire

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Hi there my name is Melissa and I definitely identify as a demonic vampire/sexual demon and I feel the need for blood and sex alot so are there anybody else who feels the same way I do about vampires aka creatures of the night or kindred/embraced???

2. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Vamps I legitimately feel like in my previous past lifes I was both Carmilla and Elizabeth Balthory and Drusilla from Buffy The Vampire Slayer reincarnated into a different life and different body cause they are all beautiful,gorgeous,seductive,vain, feminine,dangerous,predatory, mischievous,smart outspoken,crazy, confidant,evil,dark,unpredictable, devoious,twisted,mean,cold,emotionally distant,graceful,powerful,truthful,full of wisdom,will take no crap from others,know exactly what they want.

Attached Files:

3. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    This thread is not a game or mockery so pesky mortals be enough wise souls not to interrupt this thread or interfere with this thread in any way there are so many different types of vampires from different cultures but I love bird like female vampires like Striges and Sirens from Greek mythology along with asian female vampires like Aswangs and Mannnagels and Karuse but I also adore russian and europen female vampires like Villa/Willa.

4. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I absolutely love all of The Vampire The Masquerade games and my clan is Daneva aka The East Indian Pagan God Like Pagan Coven which are believed to be the original Tremure Bloodline which is basically the source of all vampires in The Bloodlines Saga and if nobody understands me or what I'am saying then I truly don't care.

5. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Castelvania and Hellsing along with Vampire D Hunter are both really great anime series and last but not least Vampire Knight.

6. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Castelvania is also a game and The Dracula Movies are pretty popular but the older one's are too male oriented and one sided and Vampirella from The Vampirella Comic Books is so sexy but she needs to embrace her demonic nature inorder to not be a push over and I also really like Bloodrynn cause who doe's not like a beautiful redheaded vampire seeking revenge.

7. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,863⛀
  8. Steg

Steg Guest

I identify myself as a clove of garlic. You gonna die girl!

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2019
    Bennettrose and PheonixxxMonroe like this.
  9. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Stanthropical and Steg you are two bothersome and foolish loathsome numbskulls cause The Daneva Clan is not subject to the weaknesses of other vampires/clans cause only banishment from a ordained priest with holy relics or ordained monk with a holy relic. Or ordained wizard/ordained witch with years of experience in dark magic cause sunlight and garlic and holy water doesn't work on vampire bloodlines who are direct descendants from ancient east indian dark deities aka dark hindu deities like Kali and Shiva so go ahead and use your little useless cloves of garlic and pathetic makeshift stakes,blazing hot man made fires and shiny silver swords to behead and dismember me in your pursuit of my end but those worthless ineffective methods will not work on me weak pets so by all means show me what kind of useless cowards you truly are lame mortals who can not even find the right weapons???.

InvincibleLight likes this.
  10. Gilligan420

Gilligan420 Silver Bullet FCN Regular

I want 2 of what you took

11. Steg

Steg Guest

Shiva is a pussy. My pal's Short Round and Dr. Indiana Jones put an end to their shenanigans.

12. Lupine

Lupine Guest

I'm sorry but Bloodlines is so poorly written.

You need to go back to the original game when the clans had better structure. More storylines and it worked a lot better.

In those days the Tremere Clan (Your spelling/Grammar is still really bad) were naught but blood thieves.

Though these are all works of fiction. Maybe you need to cut down/take more meds.

AngieOttawa47 likes this.
  13. Gilligan420

Gilligan420 Silver Bullet FCN Regular

Silver bullet n garlic

PheonixxxMonroe likes this.
  14. Steg

Steg Guest

P.S. Mods...like the 'garlic' tag. It's a right touch

Stanthropical likes this.
  15. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Well well Dumb Annoying Gillian cause buddy you can have some honey if you like it red with hints of a salty metallic taste and oh one more tiny thing blood rag it comes in a wine glass buttercup??? so darling drink it all up now clown before it starts to coagulate and dry up like you dust bowl.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  16. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    And Steg The Fool I take back every nice thing that I said about you previously back you immature jerk and my nemesis Indian Jones is a fictional loser who Shiva aka the indian god of death,destruction,war would run him through with death and he would cease to be alive so that would be the end of the weak human puny archiologist named Indiana Jones so game over bluff cause I just called your bluff.

17. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,863⛀
  18. Steg

Steg Guest

The shankara stones are safe. Indiana Jones wins. Shiva is a loser. But mmmm monkey brains.

19. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    Yeah I want in as well.

Fuck it just pass the dealers numbers on and we'll sort it ourselves.

PheonixxxMonroe likes this.
  20. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Mister Steg better watch your nasty little tongue you tiny brainless worm and my friend you are have the mushy little brains of a rabid zombie monkey so wormy go and read some books so that you can become book smart you ignorant primate plus The Mighty Shiva doe's not need to be defended against being called a loser cause his hindu mythology as small as it is speaks volumes for it's self and to everyone else I don't think it's cute or funny when you mock me snarky humans and also make fun of me clueless nitwits but morons will always be morons regardless.

Last edited: May 18, 2019