Request Photo Albums

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by LilithX, May 15, 2018.

1. LilithX

LilithX Guest

I’m not sure if this is the appropriate place to suggest this? I would love to share photos...wanted to see if it might be possible to have an option to have photo albums on our profile pages? Posting on threads would allow everyone on the site to see, it would be nice to have some control over privacy. Just wanted to mention it....thanks! :)

2. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    32,760⛀
    Hello @xtacy4 :) wish I could offer you up some info on this...certainly would be a good suggestion!

Love the name and welcome to FCN. Best of luck in your adventures. Your delicious profile pic is a pleasant tease. Fingers crossed we see more ;)

3. Gunnar1

Gunnar1 Member

Money:
    576⛀
    I have a lot let’s trade

4. LilithX

LilithX Guest

Not what I’m asking. o_O

Play-X, Bekka and DayPlay5 like this.
  5. Bobbiboi

Bobbiboi New Member

Money:
    11⛀
    Can we chat in private ?

6. Bobbiboi

Bobbiboi New Member

Money:
    11⛀
    Can we chat in private

7. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    I'm in agreement with Heidi, this is a great idea, hope something happens from it Xtacy4, you got my vote! Now if you'll excuse me I got some pics to take!:D

Heidiwil, TallulahBlue and DayPlay5 like this.
  8. lucky_luke

lucky_luke Guest

Come on lets make it happen. :) @Jinxy what do you think?

TallulahBlue, Dogowar and Jinxy like this.
  9. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

Sounds like a brilliant idea, a great way to share a few pics and have a little
    Control over who sees them.

Bekka, MannyMan, TallulahBlue and 4 others like this.
  10. lucky_luke

lucky_luke Guest

Also tag someone else. @FallenFreya will you help?

Dogowar, DayPlay5 and Jinxy like this.
  11. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

12. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

While I applaud the idea of a photo sharing area I probably won't add many if myself not because of privacy concerns but more to do with not being happy to show how bloody ugly I am. I am in real life quite a shy person who usually shys away from photos.

So essentially I will refrain from making you all need to scrub your eyeballs on a regular basis ;) x

13. SunshineF

SunshineF Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I would support this too. Even with photo albums I would like it to disable right click as well. Photos taken by ones you trust happens :(

lucky_luke, Dogowar and DayPlay5 like this.
  14. TallulahBlue

TallulahBlue Well-Known Member

Money:
    23,015⛀
    I'm a pic whore. Y'all KNOW I will support it! I put plenty of mine on here for all to see, but almost exclusively selfies or cropped face shots. But yeah, I would share many, many more if they weren't for EVERYONE to see.

Put me down as a supporter!

Lakeside, Denkeith, Maxxpro and 8 others like this.
  15. SunshineF

SunshineF Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Your Face Pic is my Screen Saver....just saying.....right clickedy click :)

lucky_luke, TallulahBlue and DayPlay5 like this.
  16. TallulahBlue

TallulahBlue Well-Known Member

Money:
    23,015⛀
    Who gives a shit? If somebody doesn't like what you look like, fuck them. You seem like an awesome dude. I despise people who judge others based on their looks.

Not trying to talk you into sharing your pics, either. That is a personal choice and one that always should be respected by others.

Just want you to know there are people here who like you for YOU, and don't give a fuck if you look like Mario Lopez or Mario the cartoon game character guy from Donkey Kong or whatever the fuck he's from, lol. You get my point!

Last edited: May 29, 2018