Request Photo Albums

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by LilithX, May 15, 2018.

1. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀
    people should never see my face :p lol

DayPlay5 likes this.
  2. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Thank you sweetheart;) I tend to refer to my self as shreks dad haha just not green lol We'll see how I feel if it gets up and running but I'm sure mine will pale in comparison to yours :) x

chsv1122 and TallulahBlue like this.
  3. piece_head

piece_head Guest

Seems like a good idea, could spice up the profiles a bit. Maybe put a limit to the number of pics that someone could put up at once.

Bekka and MannyMan like this.
  4. piece_head

piece_head Guest

Something like only 20 pictures could be added to a profile. There are quite a few other sites that let you put thousands up if you wanted but those aren't chat oriented.

DayPlay5 likes this.
  5. LilithX

LilithX Guest

No one is asking you or anyone to share anything more than your comfortable with. It would just be beneficial to members who would like to share photos. And for those that like to enjoy the photos as well! ;) One spot to view the members photos, versus scrolling through threads. Plus, there may be some things someone would feel comfortable sharing with followers, but not to everyone on the threads.[/QUOTE]

Dogowar and Shadowfire like this.
  6. LilithX

LilithX Guest

No way. I’ve shared more than 20 photos in the couple weeks I’ve been here! lol :D Go big or go home, right? Hehe

7. LastOne

LastOne Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,564⛀
    Great idea. @nikkray please provide input. I for one am tired of changing my profile pic so you can show people pics. Jk baby. But please input.

8. Melisandre

Melisandre Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,432⛀
    I would love to have this option :)

MannyMan likes this.
  9. TheOriginalRambler

TheOriginalRambler Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    881⛀
    This was done on this site or a sister site that the owner had, it was brilliant to share sexy , cute , silly photos..... however... after a while and I think it was mostly prominent once facebook got popular but ppl started uploading photo's from facebook , holidays... it got rather silly and this was when the site was a membership too so it wasnt just guests uploading crap like in the main chat rooms.

So I suppose the only way to get around this would be to use a more private gallery ? I suppose it all adds work to the mods work of which I think some or most ( not admins) aren't paid ? I could be wrong though...

DayPlay5 likes this.
  10. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    You stole my word...”Pic Whore” I was going to use it on myself, but now it’s lost all of the exclusivity... :D

11. JackieTreehorn

JackieTreehorn Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I would l
    I agree. An album tied to a member's profile would be a nice addition.

DayPlay5 likes this.
  12. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,884⛀
    It will cost money to expand functionality of the forum.

13. Bekka

Bekka Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    3,849⛀
    This is a great idea xtacy4! I would definitely use this feature

DayPlay5 likes this.
  14. TheOriginalRambler

TheOriginalRambler Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    881⛀
    thing is you can share pictures easily in the chat and there are many other forums that are based for picture chat...... but I'd also say you'd get even more horny guys commenting on every pic that had a women in it or someone saying is that real or fake xD

15. Oralman

Oralman New Member

I support the idea it would be great to share photos with just the one's you choose

Dogowar likes this.