Thoughts Post your little thoughts.

Problem with that is that I'll lose interest in frozen crap soon enough and it'll collect dust for years with me using it few times per year. It would never pay off before it breaks.
 
… Chronic loneliness has been linked to serious health consequences including increased risk of heart disease, stroke, dementia, and early mortality. Some studies have found that the health impact of loneliness is comparable to smoking, obesity, or physical inactivity. Beyond the physical toll, loneliness contributes to depression, anxiety, and substance abuse.

🤔 … huh
 
How can good news end up making you sad? Relief about a long held fear turn to sadness for having had the fear unnecessarily? Sadness over losing someone close who didn't get the chance with this good news. The happiness turning into a numb feeling slowly, for a while at least.

Life, the heart, and the brain are such complicated things.
 
I finally told my boss that I am not being challenged nearly enough.

I’ve been here for nearly 10 years. I’m a senior engineer who has historically rejected any type of advancement into management.

It’s the most natural next step for me though. I guess I’m NOT content just doing this thing till I retire.
 

Trending content

Back
Top